Sign in to follow this  
TheMaxedout

Whats your favorite location on the map?

Nice try, I won't tell you where my super secret hidey-hole fishing pond is

Edited by omgwtfbbq

Probably the barns north of the Northwest Airfield or this row of garages at the football ground north of Gvozdno. However I am fairly mobile and don't stay in one area very long.

Edited by Evil Minion

My first spawn back in January was in Kami. Long before the police station update.

There is NOTHING special about that town, but it feels like home to me. It was the first place I found food and felt safe. The first place I ever found a weapon.

When running the coast from Berezino to Balota, I loot all the stops, but when I see Kami on the horizon I do smile a bit more.

Anywhere away from the bigger towns and the coast, the inland fields and forests.

eijd5f.jpg

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 4

i will try forgot i reading this

did I say piggies?  sorry, I meant kittens and babies. XD

• Like 4

Myshikino-Pustoshka-Green Mountain triangle with the addition of barns west of Zeleno.

• Like 1

Zelenogorsk has always been a favourite. I remember in the mod getting a Kamenka spawn and starting the trek north. Seeing Zeleno from the barn on the south east side always felt like coming home...I do miss the car park outside the supermarket. Good place to land a chopper.

• Like 3

With the current loot spawns and cities my favorite locations changed to Cernaya Polana and Zelenogorsk. Relative to the value of loot you will find those locations are surprisingly save.

I like the abandoned tumbledown village with the derelict buildings and the helicopter wreck in it (can't remember the name - begins with K. Kuynrrymamuhymhhh, or something).

There's fuck all loot there, or anywhere particularly nearby, but it has a cool, apocalyptic atmosphere to it.

Edited by Pillock

The little wilderness west of Kamenka by the supermarket, or myshkino pre .49

Gorka. It's the first town I managed to use as orientation to get to other places. I enjoy hanging around there when I'm bored.

I have a house in Gvozdno that I used to claim in the mod as belonging to me (my character).  It's still there, though the roads have changed a bit.  The view from the backyard is alot nicer now.

I also enjoy relaxing at Prud.

Lately its Zelenogorsk. Its not near the coast, an airfield or berezino but has military loot of its own. It has everything!

Edited by Spartacus Rex
  • Like 1

Novy and storey sabor are my two favourite places to visit when gearing up as they are pretty central plus give easy access to good areas nearby and loot.

K.

Elektro...specifically, the part of town with the police station and school across from each other. there is always something happening

I have no favourite location, i keep moving, you will never find me wandering in the same place twice the same day. I m too paranoïd that someone spots me twice in the same area the same day and then thinks i established camp somewhere nearby. I m always on the move whatever i do whatever i m looking for, there are enough location where to find gear not to stay stuck in the same place.

Novojarsk!! Town was amazing for gearing up before they started spawning zombies in the area, so many points of interest there :):):) 

I assume by Novojarsk you mean the general NOVOdmitrovsk and SvetloJARSK area?

Must be Cherno. The hotel looks so nice and all the other buildings too :3

Edited by Finnish sniper

Mine is a house near the one of the Fire Stations in Elektro,  I wont tell as it is a secret  ;)

Mine is a house near the one of the Fire Stations in Elektro,  I wont tell as it is a secret  ;)

I think I know very well the reason :P drty bandit...

Edited by St. Jimmy
  • Like 1

I always seem to return to the coastal mountains in range from Nadezhdino all the way to Three Valleys. When I'm brave I go and fish at Elektro dam.

• Like 1