Sign in to follow this  
TheMaxedout

Whats your favorite location on the map?

Everyone has different taste and styles of play. I vary from airfields to the huge cities. Lets hear what you like to do!

From one of the spawns heading north, there's an inland town with a hospital and a lot of non-Cherno apartments. Not far from it is an under-construction building, great for gear, and few bits of food/drink will let you hit NWAF or the wrecked ship and its town and be back before sundown. Good play to hang out if you want an easy time killing players (there's not much to loot coming from any direction but NWAF, and there's zero cover in the north. A scope and enough ammo can lock down the hospital for a long time).

Best spot I have found so far..

Day_Z_2014_08_03_16_17_49_699.jpg

..this game is just full of great places to visit.

Edited by lrish
  • Like 9

Myshinko

my little slice of peace and quiet...no one ever goes there. 

Berezino, as shallow as that may be <.<

It's exhilarating to go there without a firearm and test your luck. To see if you can snatch a weapon off a body or a player and run.
Or.. To go seek a warrior's death after you've geared up and survived for long enough to get bored!

There are of course other hotspots with similar value.

Edited by Rudette

There's a small 4 walled compound with a couple short guard towers in the middle of nowhere, it's a nice spot with many low pines to hide tents and anything else, but it's my little secret.

The one who has not been looted yet. I just wander through the map in fact, I go everywere.

The lighthouse east of kamenka and the castle west of Altar. Both have great ambience for a first date or rest stop during a long trek.

• Like 2

Riffy.  The battles on that ship are amazing.  It's the best pvp map in the game.

i actually have a video of a gun fight right outside of rify you should check it out im sure you'd like it!

Riffy.  The battles on that ship are amazing.  It's the best pvp map in the game.

BUT ITS A UNFINISHED SURVIVAL GAME NOT A DEATHMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love running through the far north hitting the new towns, airfield and train station. The scenery is awesome up there. Lots of forest and some cliff like places, plus you can see for miles around. Running Simulator 2k14 SA

I'm sixteenth ghost of Zub.

From one of the spawns heading north, there's an inland town with a hospital and a lot of non-Cherno apartments. Not far from it is an under-construction building, great for gear

Sounds like Polana and the factory but the closest hospital to those is in Berezino.

Sounds like Polana and the factory but the closest hospital to those is in Berezino.

Is that from memory or the DB?

Is that from memory or the DB?

How very irrelevant.

Probably memory, considering how all those things have stayed relatively unchanged during past two years.

But then again, maps existed back then too.

Edited by Exorade

How very irrelevant.

Probably memory, considering how all those things have stayed relatively unchanged during past two years.

But then again, maps existed back then too.

It's not irrelevant; I'm curious what town it is, but I don't like going to the DB for anything. It's a completely new city to the SA.

I don't know wether i should pick NEAF or Berezhino xd I'd go for both,but if i'm choosing by action,its NEAF,as Berezhino has huge amount of hackers ._.