d.walker43

bandage not working?

I couldn't post this in bug reporter thing so I posted it here, if the mod's feel it needs to be moved feel free to do so.

Alright, so I was a fresh spawn and was looting a coastal town (not sure which one) and I had 2 zombies come at me. All I had was a pitchfork so I killed them both, but took some hits in the process. I went to a nearby house to bandage up, and it wouldn't let me. When I clicked "use" on my rags it would kind of hesitate, then go back to me holding my pitchfork. It did this 5 times before I had used it on all of my piles of rags and it never bandaged me. This needs to be fixed as it ruins the gameplay. Fixing zombie hit's and target boxes might help too. Thanks.

Assuming the bandages weren't ruined, then this is a bug I encountered once or twice as well. I would go to use bandages and nothing would happen, or worse yet, it sometimes didn't even offer me the option. From what I can tell, it had to do with my computer lagging with the other. Most of the time it fixed by just logging off and logging into a new server with a lower ping rate.

Did you receive a message "failed to load item into hand" or similar ?