Sign in to follow this  
Super_Duty

City dwellers will perish, only those strong, healthy and prepared will survive

The location below should be known to some of you.  I've dropped the first can of beans, some cooking props, can opener, chem light, wood, sticks and rags in this location.  My challenge to those of you who persevere over great distances and survived the horrors of the cities, but find calm in the wilderness seek this refuge and contribute to the greater cause.  Bring your extra gear deep into the woods, maybe some water, or a tent, animal meat, what ever you have to share with the collective.  In time, we will move ourselves to a more obscure location once we have the proper numbers to do so.  Head to the AU/NZ 04 HC server, there you will find the path.

9hjbRyq.jpg

Edited by Super_Duty

I have only one plea for players that go off and make loot piles...

Please don't stand in one spot and let everything overlap. Have some pride in your work and make it look good.

PS. He's trying to get you to help him loot cycle. Now, that's some determination!

I second that!  Please sort by loot type, clothing, footwear, backpacks, food, etc. Then by color, some of us are very particular about our bling. It would also be helpful to arrange in rows by loot type and usage, maybe even status of quality such as pristine, worn, damaged...you get the point.  No more of this garbage pile of crap tossed into an abyss of crap.  Though I will say, that with the latest patch, that the detail of the garbage piles are looking very fine.  Or, I just missed when they updated the model. So please show some respect. You've taken so much time so display your wares/technical ability, please take a moment to display them properly.

I have only one plea for players that go off and make loot piles...

Please don't stand in one spot and let everything overlap. Have some pride in your work and make it look good.

PS. He's trying to get you to help him loot cycle. Now, that's some determination!