ep_metheus

Zeroing & Range-Finding Guide

Hello survivors,

This video is for those of you who are not sure what zeroing actually is or how to accurately estimate range to your target. I hope it helps!

• Like 1

Very nice tutorial. I have been looking for something like this for ages. Thank you. I have one request if I may. There is a big gray area for me when it comes to weapon attachments for the M4 and how each one affects your shot. If you happen to know how, please share, if not is there any way for you to test just as you did for this weapon? I am sorry I believe this is quite a lot to ask from one person.

Very nice tutorial. I have been looking for something like this for ages. Thank you. I have one request if I may. There is a big gray area for me when it comes to weapon attachments for the M4 and how each one affects your shot. If you happen to know how, please share, if not is there any way for you to test just as you did for this weapon? I am sorry I believe this is quite a lot to ask from one person.

rjclock:

Last time that I did this with the M4 was like 2 or 3 months ago, don´t know how that relates to current patch, since I haven´t been able to find M4 for that period of time.

All trials were made at 300 mts/ACOG pristine/all parts pristine:

The highest accuracy with the M4 was obtained with all the MP attachments (MAGPUL), that is buttstock and handguard. The worse was with the OE attachments and the QB was somehow in the middle.  The RIS pristine was in the middle also, which is a shame since with the RIS you can attach flashlighs!.....

But then again, with the CQB configured, the "lag" of the rifle is less noticeable, which is precisely the intention, to fight in close environments.

Hope this helps mate!.....and sorry....don´t have videos of these trials to show them.

Cheers.

PS: Forgot to mention the bipod.  Personally I didn´t feel any difference having it, dispersion wise.

Edited by pizuicas

rjclock:

Hope this helps mate!.....and sorry....don´t have videos of these trials to show them.

Cheers.

Thank you. I appreciate this a lot. I have one question though, what do you mean by reduces "lag" in rifle for the cqb stock?

Thank you. I appreciate this a lot. I have one question though, what do you mean by reduces "lag" in rifle for the cqb stock?

because this is a "simulator" of sorts, it is unrealistic to be able to 180-headshot with a sniper rifle as easily as in other games (CoD etc.)

So when tracking a target very quickly, holding a pistol you can track your target more quickly than with a mosin. The CQB allows you to move your rifle more quickly from side to side than if you had the MP parts.

What about mouse sensitivity and all that? Another can of worms my friend.

• Like 1

Sorry for that: the word would be "sway" and not lag.  That would be the movement side to side you have modeled in the game.  This is less noticeable on hand guns and much more in rifles.  By the way: on the last patch 0.47, the sway on rifles with scopes is just impossible....guess that will keep the snipers away for a bit  :P ......

Cheers!

Sorry for that: the word would be "sway" and not lag.  That would be the movement side to side you have modeled in the game.  This is less noticeable on hand guns and much more in rifles.  By the way: on the last patch 0.47, the sway on rifles with scopes is just impossible....guess that will keep the snipers away for a bit  :P ......

Cheers!

Got it, thanks for adding that at the end. It is very nice to know bits of information like that. If I find some information like that I will surely post it!