Sign in to follow this  
hellzbro

question about the cz 527

ok so i read the patch notes and found that the cr527 was implemented, and i've yet to find one, however im looking for the cz527 (im pretty sure its the bolt action sniper, clarification would be great) and i read the notes but i couldnt find it anywhere, however i found a mag for it in game. So is it really implemented andor is the cr527 take the cz527 mag. also thoughts on the new update of hiding bodies, personally i think it should be changed so hiding a body actually takes time, because when i shot and killed 3 bandits holding someone up at NW airfield i couldnt for the life of me loot them, and it was literally a second between shots (all shots hit their mark. so i was pretty upset that they could just deny me of the loot just like that, im thinking they should change it to the only person who can hide the body is the person who shot them.

I found the rifle in one of those big square red-brick buildings with one enterable room and a loot spawn at the top of a flight of stairs that leads nowhere. 

alright man thank you very much, so does any1 know if the spawn is miltary, ?

Judging by where I found it, I'd say not. Probably best bet is to check piano buildings, corner cafes, shrines, kiosk roofs, cowsheds, etc.

Afaik its got place holder mosin sounds and animations and it doesn't take any scopes yet. It also uses 7,62×39, so I have no idea why you're so keen on finding it.

chill dude, this rifle is soooo common. You can find it in civilian police station. Piano house etc. 

takes like 20 min to find one

good luck! :)

I find them in the police stations all the time.

Also look inside of the train on the tracks near the gas station just west of Cherno.

Edited by Shades-

Yeah found mine in a police station too. No mag though.

If I got it right, the CZ is the 'real' version with a copyrighted name while CR is the DayZ implementation of an eerily similar rifle.

i heard it is being developed to take the PSO-1 scope, i didn't know that no scopes cannot currently be attached haha,

Theres a new sight in the files called a hunting scope. The logical guess is it'll be equipable on the CZ. Until then don't both with it, its inaccurate, slow firing and doesn't deal enough damage

I found one yesterday in i believe the piano house but no mag. Ended up shooting one person in Novo with it square in the chest which dropped them. It seems like its really no different than the mosin to me. I would give it to you but i dropped it for a mosin due to the mosin having scopes.

I found one in the " darkbrown barn" the ones with concrete floor without any interior,

Goodluck with your hunt mate!

I found the rifle. Made some tests with it. It's okey, since it uses the sks/ak bullets, but slow firing, needs mag and I wouldn't say it's that accurate. So, I wouldn't replace the sks with this. You can't add any scope for it. I tried PU-scope, LRS and PSO Scope. You can paint it in camo, so yeah. That's about it.

my theory, the Mosin will lose the LRS, The CZ will get the Bipod and LRS (or hunting scope tbc). This will make the CZ the only option for sniping in the short term.

spawn for the gun itself is in most civilian locations, and in police stations. the mags only spawn in military buildings.. (i found 3, 2 in the tents, 1 in the ATC at the NW air field)