robophant

Questions, Bugs and Suggestions.

Here some questions, game breaking bugs and also suggestions to help Dean Hall (since, according to his signature, he claims to be "in charge of not being retarded" )

1. See to it that we can sort the freaking server history by DATE (omg really) - Also it does not have to refresh EVERY FREAKING TIME when i switch to another tab!!!!! (even if its in alpha there is just NO EXCUSE for such a crappy server list!)
  2. Be a little more sensible when it comes to zombie respawning - Yeah, we all know its alpha, but once again, there is just NO EXCUSE for setting the zombie respawn timer (or whatever) to such a game breaking value!)
  3. Why on earth does my character stop moving completely whenever i switch raised weapons? Just why? because alpha? really?
  4. Why are there major lags and desyncs even when i have a ping below 20 and no desync shown at all? (according to player-list at least)

This causes stuff like
    • getting hit by a zed which is 50 meter behind me
    • not being able to realise that I start bleeding because of some multidimensional invislbe desync-zombie is punching me backwards in time and space
    • dying because of not being able to bandage
    • not being able to interact with inventory without having to wait lots of seconds
    • having to wait up to 30 seconds until a zed dies after i shot him (while in the meantime the zed is still able to punch the hell out of me),
  5. Whenever i right-click while looking down my sights the crosshair jumps around a little bit (about an inch or so) which makes it impoosible to aim
  6. Value for weapon sway is way, waaaaay to high. Even when holding breath the weapon is moving far to much. (Who the heck came up with that game breaking change anyway? And why?)
  7. Can't hit or shoot anymore after a couple of punches or when using other melee weapons.
  8. For some reason stuff in my inventory is looking blue-ish (even when inspecting stuff) - Does anyone else get that?

Most of these issues are causing so much frustration and imho it would all be avoidable by showing a little bit more common sense when it comes to schedule your work in progress. (referring to the fact that you apparently think new hats are more important than a FREAKING SERVER-LIST THAT CAN BE SORTED BY DATE)

Above anything else, keep up the good work - i still believe it's gonna be an awesome game!

love and kisses,

robo

Edit: i could swear i posted this in "stable patch discussion" o_O

Edited by robophant

Here some questions, game breaking bugs and also suggestions to help Dean Hall (since, according to his signature, he claims to be "in charge of not being retarded" )

There is also a bug report section of the website using the specifically created bug tracker. Well done for being completely incapable of using the search button.

1. See to it that we can sort the freaking server history by DATE (omg really) - Also it does not have to refresh EVERY FREAKING TIME when i switch to another tab!!!!! (even if its in alpha there is just NO EXCUSE for such a crappy server list!)

Have you considered making a note of the name of the server you recently joined? There's no excuse for failing yourself.

2. Be a little more sensible when it comes to zombie respawning - Yeah, we all know its alpha, but once again, there is just NO EXCUSE for setting the zombie respawn timer (or whatever) to such a game breaking value!)

This is a Zombie game, not a shoot 'em up. You're a survivor in a Zombie Apocalypse and you honestly think there's going to be one or two zombies in such a massivily populated area? Don't be such a bore.

3. Why on earth does my character stop moving completely whenever i switch raised weapons? Just why? because alpha? really?

If you switch your weapon or anything you character is holding at that time, your character will stop moving - deal with it and only change weapons when behind hard cover.

4. Why are there major lags and desyncs even when i have a ping below 20 and no desync shown at all? (according to player-list at least)

This causes stuff like

• not being able to realise that I start bleeding because of some multidimensional invislbe desync-zombie is punching me backwards in time and space
    • not being able to interact with inventory without having to wait lots of seconds
    • having to wait up to 30 seconds until a zed dies after i shot him (while in the meantime the zed is still able to punch the hell out of me),

Shoddy internet connection? Using WiFi? Regardless, you're speaking about your own connection that's causing the high ping, which makes it your problem and not everyone elses.

5. Whenever i right-click while looking down my sights the crosshair jumps around a little bit (about an inch or so) which makes it impoosible to aim

This isn't Call of Duty, if you sprint down a road and raise your weapon, you're going to be panting and you will encounter weapon sway.

6. Value for weapon sway is way, waaaaay to high. Even when holding breath the weapon is moving far to much. (Who the heck came up with that game breaking change anyway? And why?)

Don't go sprinting about and expect to get the perfect headshot between the eyes at 300 metres with a weapon that was invented in the 1900's. It's common sense and over all a bad, bad idea. Take a good firing position, regulate breathing, confirm a good shot on the target.

7. Can't hit or shoot anymore after a couple of punches or when using other melee weapons.

Never encountered this problem. Then again I don't spam my left mouse button, I understand that a gun can only shoot X rounds per second or my fists can only punch X times per second. Spamming it will not make it happen any faster.

8. For some reason stuff in my inventory is looking blue-ish (even when inspecting stuff) - Does anyone else get that?

The blue tint represents something new or pristine. However, defying all odds of this post - I believe it may be bugged. It actually makes no value difference at all. It doesn't light your character up a blue tinge, it doesn't make it any less effect. Deal with it.

Most of these issues are causing so much frustration and imho it would all be avoidable by showing a little bit more common sense when it comes to schedule your work in progress. (referring to the fact that you apparently think new hats are more important than a FREAKING SERVER-LIST THAT CAN BE SORTED BY DATE)

Most of this issues aren't issues. Try again.

Above anything else, keep up the good work - i still believe it's gonna be an awesome game!

love and kisses,

robo

There is also a bug report section of the website using the specifically created bug tracker. Well done for being completely incapable of using the search button.

Have you considered making a note of the name of the server you recently joined? There's no excuse for failing yourself.

This is a Zombie game, not a shoot 'em up. You're a survivor in a Zombie Apocalypse and you honestly think there's going to be one or two zombies in such a massivily populated area? Don't be such a bore.

If you switch your weapon or anything you character is holding at that time, your character will stop moving - deal with it and only change weapons when behind hard cover.

This causes stuff like

Shoddy internet connection? Using WiFi? Regardless, you're speaking about your own connection that's causing the high ping, which makes it your problem and not everyone elses.

This isn't Call of Duty, if you sprint down a road and raise your weapon, you're going to be panting and you will encounter weapon sway.

Don't go sprinting about and expect to get the perfect headshot between the eyes at 300 metres with a weapon that was invented in the 1900's. It's common sense and over all a bad, bad idea. Take a good firing position, regulate breathing, confirm a good shot on the target.

Never encountered this problem. Then again I don't spam my left mouse button, I understand that a gun can only shoot X rounds per second or my fists can only punch X times per second. Spamming it will not make it happen any faster.

The blue tint represents something new or pristine. However, defying all odds of this post - I believe it may be bugged. It actually makes no value difference at all. It doesn't light your character up a blue tinge, it doesn't make it any less effect. Deal with it.

Most of this issues aren't issues. Try again.

love and kisses,

robo

lol you really took the time to give a cynic answer to almost every single sentence? very cynic u are indeed

Not to mention that your answers are complete bullshit

btw, this so called "search function" you referring to is utterly crap. I bet nobody ever found anything by using it

edit:

OMFG finished reading your crap just now.... AHAHAHAHA what a weak little troll you are... you did not even read my stuff... AHAHAHA, like the thing about the desync and lag: I clearly said i have a ping below 20 and now just look what you've wrote... just look at it!!!

AhAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahahahahahah....*Mylaughterslowlyfadingaway*

edit2: you even put everything in red to make your trollish nature even more obvious *hohohoohohoo*

trollololol

Edited by robophant

lol you really took the time to give a cynic answer to almost every single sentence? very cynic u are indeed

Not to mention that your answers are complete bullshit

btw, this so called "search function" you referring to is utterly crap. I bet nobody ever found anything by using it

It took me less than 2 minutes to reply with those answers, the longest part was actually highlighting them red since I dislike using a laptop touch mouse.

The answers wouldn't be such bullshit if the person who required the answers wasn't such a dribbler and the search fuction works fine, I entered retard and this thread came up.

ohmygod, these putin-answers... i still cant get over this guy

It took me less than 2 minutes to reply with those answers, the longest part was actually highlighting them red since I dislike using a laptop touch mouse.

The answers wouldn't be such bullshit if the person who required the answers wasn't such a dribbler and the search fuction works fine, I entered retard and this thread came up.

dont try to justify, just stay under your bridge you little troll...

Edited by robophant

edit:

OMFG finished reading your crap just now.... AHAHAHAHA what a weak little troll you are... you did not even read my stuff... AHAHAHA, like the thing about the desync and lag: I clearly said i have a ping below 20 and now just look what you've wrote... just look at it!!!

You also stated you have lag, bit of a contradiction isn't it?

Now let's wipe the dribble off of your face and act like a big boy again, come back when you think you can hold a conversation and not whine about "too many zombies QQ" or double post just to try and hide your tears.

BWmb2Ja.jpg

You also stated you have lag, bit of a contradiction isn't it?

Now let's wipe the dribble off of your face and act like a big boy again, come back when you think you can hold a conversation and not whine about "too many zombies QQ" or double post just to try and hide your tears.

BWmb2Ja.jpg

read my initial post again pls, and this time really read it...  if you look very very closely you may even find that i said that i have a ping below 20 and no desync (according to player list) yet i still got major lag-ish issues which led me to the conclusion that there must be an issue that might differ from the usual bad ping/desync/lag issues...

Also, i did not say anything about to many zombies, did i? again, look very closely and you might find that i was refering to the respawn TIMER - which means, the time between a zombies die and respawn again.

trollolololol...

or as you may put it: trollolololol...

really, do me a favor and stay under your bridge next time...

all u little putin-troll did was denying very obvious and gamebreaking issues without even reading or even understanding the points i've been trying to make.

obvious troll was obvious

Edited by robophant

read my initial post again pls, and this time really read it...  if you look very very closely you may even find that i said that i have a ping below 20 and no desync (according to player list) yet i still got major lag-ish issues which led me to the conclusion that there must be an issue that might differ from the usual bad ping/desync/lag issues...

Also, i did not say anything about to many zombies, did i? again, look very closely and you might find that i was refering to the respawn TIMER - which means, the time between a zombies die and respawn again.

trollolololol...

or as you may put it: trollolololol...

really, do me a favor and stay under your bridge next time...

all u little putin-troll did was denying very obvious and gamebreaking issues without even reading or even understanding the points i've been trying to make.

obvious troll was obvious

I realise you mentioned you have a -20 ping and no dysnc, but you're still encountering lag. Something I've not seen any other player cry about here.

You're crying about the zombies spawning too fast. The reason they spawn (or seem to chase you from nowhere) is because you're a character set in a zombie apocalypse. If you want less zombies and more shooting, go play Call of Duty. I've already explained this and I'm not entire what your major issue is with not being able to understand that suggestion.

You pretty much just admitted to the DayZ forum that you're that much of a bad player, you get killed by Zombies. Your incapable of punching, axing, shooting or even running away from a Zombie, you're then incapable of bandaging after a Zombie attack and you actually die, due to a Zombie. I think Call of Duty might be a tad too difficult for you.

Yes, I'm a troll. I live to piss all over the dreams of people who can't play DayZ. I cannot wait for this game to get an age certificate. I hope it'll debunk some of the cretins like you, complain about "game breaking" mechanics. With over 200,000 copies sold you are the only person crying about such little issues. The only person incapable to understand the idea of making a bug report in the actual bug reporting section. Tell me, why has no one else commented on this post?

I realise you mentioned you have a -20 ping and no dysnc, but you're still encountering lag. Something I've not seen any other player cry about here.

You're crying about the zombies spawning too fast. The reason they spawn (or seem to chase you from nowhere) is because you're a character set in a zombie apocalypse. If you want less zombies and more shooting, go play Call of Duty. I've already explained this and I'm not entire what your major issue is with not being able to understand that suggestion.

You pretty much just admitted to the DayZ forum that you're that much of a bad player, you get killed by Zombies. Your incapable of punching, axing, shooting or even running away from a Zombie, you're then incapable of bandaging after a Zombie attack and you actually die, due to a Zombie. I think Call of Duty might be a tad too difficult for you.

Yes, I'm a troll. I live to piss all over the dreams of people who can't play DayZ. I cannot wait for this game to get an age certificate. I hope it'll debunk some of the cretins like you, complain about "game breaking" mechanics. With over 200,000 copies sold you are the only person crying about such little issues. The only person incapable to understand the idea of making a bug report in the actual bug reporting section. Tell me, why has no one else commented on this post?

"Tell me, why has no one else commented on this post?"

well, maybe because u spoiled it by being such a cynic putin-troll? think yabout it.

Also, this i started this post about an hour ago and apparently only unemployed little trolls like you got the time to spread their trollish hate at this time of day.

anyway, i see you just wont stfu

i let the troll win this round cause i really dont give an effing shit about this anymore. cant waste anymore time with him tbh...

@forum mod: please close this thread ^^

@the troll: sorry but now u have to find another victim ^^

Edited by robophant

Because there is no reason to feed the troll, we let it wither and die or wait for it to show it's ugly face in the sunlight where it may turn to stone and forever silent be.

• Like 1

Because there is no reason to feed the troll, we let it wither and die or wait for it to show it's ugly face in the sunlight where it may turn to stone and forever silent be.

u r right, i fed him to much already

here, have a bean