Sign in to follow this  
HeroAtDay BanditAtNight

Have you ever given guns and ammo to freshspawns?

So one day I was playing dayz and I meet a guy that has fairly low gear with a bat and a child backpack. He saw me and I was friendly to him(I have M4 and a lot of other weapon), so I decided to give him my extra pistol (cr75). Right after I gave him my gun and mag, he pointed at me, which I knew I was in trouble, so I killed him. This made me wonder If i should ever give out gun and ammo to people that i don't know. 

In mod we used to stock tents fulla ammo and guns near spawnpoints for lulz. bambi wars ftw.

• Like 2

So one day I was playing dayz and I meet a guy that has fairly low gear with a bat and a child backpack. He saw me and I was friendly to him(I have M4 and a lot of other weapon), so I decided to give him my extra pistol (cr75). Right after I gave him my gun and mag, he pointed at me, which I knew I was in trouble, so I killed him. This made me wonder If i should ever give out gun and ammo to people that i don't know. 

No, keep doing what you are doing and the minute they do a suspicious action, shoot.  Also when you do give someone a weapon, make sure you don't give it to them loaded, that's asking for it.  Drop the gun, ammo and clip separately..

• Like 1

One time, I killed a bambi as a fresh spawn, took his SKS with ammo, and then decided I wanted to respawn in Berezino.  So I gave my stuff to a fresh spawn I found in Novodmitrovsk and had him kill me with it.

So, yes.

One time, I killed a bambi as a fresh spawn, took his SKS with ammo, and then decided I wanted to respawn in Berezino.  So I gave my stuff to a fresh spawn I found in Novodmitrovsk and had him kill me with it.

So, yes.

How did that bambi not kill you with a loaded gun?

i do this everytime i meet freshpawns. givem them my vest + Primary weapin + all the ammo i have.

i am a friendly guY!

Gave a guy a mosin and ammo the other day in electro.

Though he wasn't totally a bambi.

• Like 1

As said in my name, I'm a hero at daytime. But i would kill at night.

So you're never a bandit then?

• Like 1

I've handed out pistols to new bambies but never ammo. Dropped a drink or food too.

So you're never a bandit then?

i see what you did there.

only playing on day time servers

If I see a freshspawn or some one with low gear I either shoot to kill or shoot to scare them away. Because its almost guaranteed that they will try to kill me by sneaking up on me or suddenly attack me when we are talking. Even if we both are low gear with just a melee weapon they will most likely try to kill me. So no I never give anyone a gun.

If someone have a chance so kill me, but don't and even gives me a gun I never shoot the guy or try to kill him. Thats just pathetic.

I was with my ussuall team and we handcuffed a freshspawn, after he was with us for a while we decided to give him some ammo for a mosin he was carrying around.
We said, we'll put five rounds in your mosin. Little did he know that we actually placed 1 bullet in his mosin. We uncuffed him and he went with us. We trusted him as he was a kind person. When we were about to log out he suddenly aimed him mosin at us and fired, hitting a backpack from one of my teammates follow by the sound "tsjuk tsjuk tsjuk", no bullets.

I wish I'd seen his real life face when that happened :D, we shot him in the face straight after.

I meet a freshspawn,

i give him food and a pistol with ammo, but without magazine

he shoots me in the back

while is chambering the second bullet i shot him the legs

then i torture him until he combat logs

It happens everytime i gift my fnx45 to someone

it never ends

1388405437578.jpg

I was with my ussuall team and we handcuffed a freshspawn, after he was with us for a while we decided to give him some ammo for a mosin he was carrying around.

We said, we'll put five rounds in your mosin. Little did he know that we actually placed 1 bullet in his mosin. We uncuffed him and he went with us. We trusted him as he was a kind person. When we were about to log out he suddenly aimed him mosin at us and fired, hitting a backpack from one of my teammates follow by the sound "tsjuk tsjuk tsjuk", no bullets.

I wish I'd seen his real life face when that happened :D, we shot him in the face straight after.

You wanted that to happen all along, though, didn't you? Admit it.

A trick I used to do was give them a magnum with one bullet (as it showed the same amount with one bullet

Or many)

I usually had a press vest on so could take the hit, most of the time I kept moving and they would miss

I never died once using this tactic, don't know if it still works as Ive not played in a while

Best thing about that is that if they miss, in those few seconds where they are trying to make follow up shots with their now empty gun is that you can calmly tell them why they are going to die

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 1

So, yes.

by definition werent you the bambi and your alleged victim being armed a little above the bambi station

Yeah, I've given out loaded handguns to freshspawns/bambis. I've gotten mixed results. 3 months ago I would expect about an 80% rate of thankfulness and no issue, but today I would expect about an 80% rate of getting shot in the face in return. I've also handed out spare splitting axes and stuff, that's also a crap shoot. It depends on how you feel like playing that day - wanna be a hero and feel good, well, that's cool and commendable but always be on your guard. Even when doing good deeds trust noone.

Of course. I usually tell them where's my old gun after I've found a better one. Sometimes I just give them pistols. 

I killed a bambi as a fresh spawn

ehh...interessting.

Have you ever given guns and ammo to freshspawns?

Yes.

Edited by Guest

by definition werent you the bambi and your alleged victim being armed a little above the bambi station

no.  I was a fresh spawn that killed a bambi.  Then shortly after I looted the bambi I gave everything I had to another player, who was a fresh spawn.

I just waited till said bambi had to reload, then with nothing to lose, I charged and punched him.  I don't get it. It's not hard.

I've given out guns a few times, ammo countless times, never been attacked by the recipients.

I have been attacked by a bambi who I just gave food to, had to put the idiot down.

I have given strangers an extra weapon before, but never ammo. I usually do so with the instructions, "Do not load this in my presence or you will be shot." I'm way more likely to give them something else they need though, like food or drink.