LegoZombie

I have some questions..

i have a poor english skill ,sorry bcause it's not my mother tongue..

A....Am....so,

I have steam ID and in my library, Arma 2 , Arma 2 : DayZ Mod , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead beta (Obsolete)

So, my question is

1) i wanna single play Dayz, then i have to install all of them? (Arma 2 , Arma 2 : DayZ Mod , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead beta (Obsolete) ) 

2) or install < Arma 2 , Arma 2 : DayZ Mod , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead > ??

3) and update file client - 1.8.1 ?! or build blabla ?!

I feel frustrated because I can't express.

help me plz (links OK)

Edited by LegoZombie

Installation Guide

i already read this.. but.. what is it in my library Arma 2 : DayZ Mod , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead beta (Obsolete) !?!??!

Edited by LegoZombie

So, my question is

1) i wanna single play Dayz, then i have to install all of them? (Arma 2 , Arma 2 : DayZ Mod , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead , Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead beta (Obsolete) ) 

There is no "single play Dayz", only MP.

You need to install Arma2 (run game).

Install OA (run game).

Install beta patch.

Install DayZ mod.

This should get you going and will allow you to play using the Steam servers..

Hey guys

Got some problems, couldn't find any posts related to my problem..  hope you guys can help me

As you might know, the latest patch 1.63 is only gonna be given to players via steam..without the patch, no dayz anymore basically.. sooo here's the thing.. I bought the retail Arma CO in a shop years ago and now steam tells me my product key is invalid when I try to activate that damn thing in steam... Did some research and found out that only my Version( Arma CO shop version) is the only one not to be activated in steam.. This sucks.. Anyone knows how to fix this.. just not willing to pay money for that again.. Any solution might come up in the near future ???

Hey guys

Got some problems, couldn't find any posts related to my problem..  hope you guys can help me

As you might know, the latest patch 1.63 is only gonna be given to players via steam..without the patch, no dayz anymore basically.. sooo here's the thing.. I bought the retail Arma CO in a shop years ago and now steam tells me my product key is invalid when I try to activate that damn thing in steam... Did some research and found out that only my Version( Arma CO shop version) is the only one not to be activated in steam.. This sucks.. Anyone knows how to fix this.. just not willing to pay money for that again.. Any solution might come up in the near future ???

You have to use Steam Support!! 

T.T i dont know that..... sry...

You have to use Steam Support!! 

T.T i dont know that..... sry...

I allready did, they told me that if my game is in the list of supported games, which it isn't unfortunately... it says that only digital copies of Arma CO can be activated... they could help... but cuz it isn't, no further thing say said but I just don't wanna accept that their is nothing to do about that! :D

I allready did, they told me that if my game is in the list of supported games, which it isn't unfortunately... it says that only digital copies of Arma CO can be activated... they could help... but cuz it isn't, no further thing say said but I just don't wanna accept that their is nothing to do about that! :D

Try contacting BIS support, they are the ones to go to.

http://www.bistudio.com/support

Edited by Max Planck