FizzyT

New Hatchet Reloaded Overpoch UK Server - Looking for players

Hatchet_Reloaded.jpg

Hi there,

My friend's and I have decided to bring back our old DayZ mod server, it used to be quite popular with it's custom maps,new spawn locations and friendly admins...you can see the full details of our old server here...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/105894-hatchet-reloaded-uk-private-hivev1771-gmt-4spawn-with-hatchet-mapair-lift-vehiclesauto-fuel250-vehiclescustom-bases-herobandit-reward/

Basically we have started up another server under the same name but using the Overpoch mod but we are giving it our own twists.

Currently looking to rebuild our player base so if you or your friends are interested here's some stat's about our server.

• Active friends tagging system.
  • Custom map with new towns and upgraded airfields. Deathmatch arena, battle royale / hunger games style island events are held upon request.
  • Some high power sniper rifles and grenade launchers have been removed.
  • Cannibalism script enabled.
  • Custom Bandit and Hero bases with perks that relate to your players humanity levels.
  • Halo jump script.
  • Base building.
  • Auto refuel script at petrol stations and gas tanks.

A picture of the upgraded Balota airbase...

8611055897_f293b68255_h.jpg

The upgraded North East Airfield...

8647989317_258b88f110.jpg

Hero Base

8659971409_27a12780e7_z.jpg
8659972135_de3074a14a_z.jpg
8659972069_e22bb18f97_z.jpg

Bandit Base

8661142008_bcef19f7db_z.jpg
8661142398_0263647350_z.jpg
8661142328_88bee0868b_z.jpg

If you'd like to try out the server there is no password, You will need both Epoch and Overwatch to join. 

88.150.212.66:2702 or search for Hatchet Reloaded Overpoch.

Edited by FizzyT
  • Like 1

Well there's always the need for Medics in the Medic base but we need to build a player base that require medical attention first lol

In other news the Epoch traders on Klen hill are in the place of where my old Bandit base was so I've built the bandits a new one over near Polana.

Well it will only pay off if we get some players to join and stay.

I have just spoken with Pelé and he said playing this server has cured his erection problems once and for all!

Excellent. I must point Duff to this as he only seems to get there with the aid of some two wheeled contraptions... poor man. they say he's quite quite mad.

This Duff guy is pretty famous on the server it seems... some say he can be found up at the NWAF wearing a priests outfit bombing it around on a motorcycle covered in flames.

Could some forum goers do me a favor please? We think new players are having issues joining the server but unless we get feedback we can't really do much about it till we know what's wrong.

If people who aren't regulars could try joining the server then report back here your findings I'd be very grateful.

Matt