Sign in to follow this  
Azzerrrr

Strength System

I was thinking to myself, what DayZ would be like if we had some sort of in game strength system which would add more of a knockout chance depending on the strength percentage, the strength wouldn't be easy to get and you'd most likely be killed before you got it but it would take days to build up muscle from constant running (Which if you start now, you'd be like Arnold Schwarzenegger by the time vehicles are in!) And also eating foods that are high in protein, carbs, and possibly add shakes or food supplement tablets (maybe the vitamin bottle would have a use then), the muscle would slowly build up until you have a message saying "I feel exausted" or "I feel tired" and then a small message by the hunger/hydration/stuffed tab could appear saying "mildly buff" or something. 

Then if you are to continue the balanced diet and constant exercise, your fighting skills eventually benefit from this adding stronger hits to the head to combat the overpowered hits off a bambi, usually making you win the fight (unless that's one strong bambi),

Muscle will eventually be lost the moment you start consuming crap like and a non balanced diet, also drinks high in sugars,

Just a suggestion though, what do you guys think?

• Like 2

Interesting: more strength - more food you need.  :beans:  I remember that Dean Hall talked once about loot weight system. :thumbsup:

PS "Oh, no! My char's muscle do not develop! I need weightlifting сoach asap! As proteins, gainers, vitamins and all that stuff!" B)

Edited by Zyryanoff

Interesting: more strength - more food you need.  :beans:  I remember that Dean Hall talked once about loot weight system. :thumbsup:

PS "Oh, no! My char's muscle do not develop! I need weightlifting сoach asap! As proteins, gainers, vitamins and all that stuff!" B)

Nah, All you need is beans! 

• Like 2

Haha, I thought it was a pretty interesting addition xD

• Like 1

I'm game. Would love to see this in game. Although it would kind of be a "Skill system" which they have said several time that wont happen.

Don't really see the point of it to be honest. Would take time to implement and the benefits wouldnt really be that cool imo.

Don't really see the point of it to be honest. Would take time to implement and the benefits wouldnt really be that cool imo.

The point is to combat the ridiculous knockout damage a bambi has the moment they join the game.

Hello there

I dont think the current punch is at the "final" setting. Just as Firearms are being tweaked so will the punch.

I think we may well see hand to hand combat overhauled. But thats just a guess.

As to strength assisting a knockout, im not so sure, a good punch with the right twist and angle can floor anyone if thrown by almost anyone.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

a good punch with the right twist and angle can floor anyone if thrown by almost anyone.

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

Just take them.

• Like 1