domonos

Tents has anyone found em

I have not found any tents in experimental yet, have any of you guys found them yet? if so where did you find them at?

I actually heard the military barracks was one of the spawn points for them

Possibly the only place

Edited by DomonosDomonos

But why should they just spawn in military areas??! Civileans could buy them in supermarkets. So in the post apocalyptic time they should spawn in supermarkets as well....

But why should they just spawn in military areas??! Civileans could buy them in supermarkets. So in the post apocalyptic time they should spawn in supermarkets as well....

tell me how often you find supermarkets selling tents?

wally world, target, Dick's, BPS...

Do you live in 'Murica? XD

If i want to buy a tent i'll order it via internet or go into a specific market... :P

In my opinion it´s really uncommon to find a tent only in military places, at least they should spawn in some industrial/civilian areas...

• Like 1

I wouldn't want some throw-away shitty fluorescent Dora the Explorer kid's tent.

Edited by Hopix
  • Like 2

I wouldn't want some throw-away shitty fluorescent Dora the Explorer kid's tent.

I have a really nice flecktarn poncho that is rubberized inside, and came with supports so with one you can make a leanto, and it has buttons on the side so you can snap two together to make a pup tent. We need this tech, haha.

Several of his examples were legit. I know Dicks and Wal-mart both have tents, ive purchased from both. Most large stores that have pretty much everything such as wal-mart sell tents. I hope they eventually add outdoors shops in some of the bigger cities, such as Cherno or Novo or something. these outdoors shops would be like a real-world bass pro shops or cabela's, selling anything from guns to tents to camo clothing.

• Like 1

How is Target or Dick's sporting goods a "Supermarket"?

Never heard of Wally World.

How often do you find pitchforks and rocks in bedrooms?

• Like 2

How is Target or Dick's sporting goods a "Supermarket"?

Never heard of Wally World.

haha, sorry, Southern slang for Walmart. >.>

anyway

Walmart outdoors section, a bit better than "throw-away dora the explorer tents".

Certainly usable stock, if ya ask me~

DSCN1074.JPG

tents only spawn in the main castle building, but the main castle building is currently broken and is not spawning any loot. so until we get another patch tents are out.

How often do you find pitchforks and rocks in bedrooms?

haha, good one.

wait, you were being seriously. crap.

Most towns in the UK have some camping store that sell tents or just raid Argos. Lots of people buy tents so they should be in houses too.

maybe those tents are super rare! like the shotgun slugs, walkie talkie, grenades, acog sights or M4 ..... wait... awww yeah. heli crashes arent in at all!

Edited by brumey

Tents spawn in Castles, AFAIK (since someone found this hint in the gamefiles)

No tents found yet as yet, chances of the castle spawn being totally broken are a o k.

So they spawn in castles? Interesting. Finally a reason to go to one besides the view (once they start spawning that is) :)

Edited by Tatanko

I found tents

I see what you did!

K3Ij2bA.jpg

Edited by Hombre

I was with SepticFalcon last night and 4-5 of us split the map into sections to search. I got the south portion of the map and hit up everything from Berezino to Cherno, including Skalisty Island and Rog Castle. Septic and the other guys also hit up all the castles since Hicks came into the stream and told us the tents are in the game and that they are in a location most people probably haven't been to in a while. Seeing as how we just had a big community event battle there last weekend Hicks knew we had just been there so he could of meant it's right under our noses. Personally I am going to try the "Stonehenge" rock formation near Prud/Old Fields/Altar area as I vaguely remember there being a junkyard that spawned backpacks. Nobody ever goes there.