Sign in to follow this  
Junkyardist

I need help now! (In-Game)

I NEED HELP! :o

Today, i went to "Rify" (Crashed Ship) and i broke my legs + im hungry! If anyone is near, please come and save me! My Steam is: [K|C] The Reindeer add me if you are able to help me! I repeat, if anyone is nearby, please add me and come to save me! ;-;  :beans:  Junkyard :beans:

Well, i had to leave now, but if anyone is able to safe me tomorrow or anytime soon, please add me :c

Sorry, I would but I'm writing a paper.   I'm sure someone will help you soon.   Did you try the "need medic?" topic at top of page?

I got into this problem there as well. Broke my legs on stairs. You can't crawl up or down stairs, you have to log roll (Q or E). I was on a 2nd or 3rd story and ended up being able to roll myself off and die because I couldn't find a way down and didn't have a stick. That ship is evil...

• Like 1

I got into this problem there as well. Broke my legs on stairs. You can't crawl up or down stairs, you have to log roll (Q or E). I was on a 2nd or 3rd story and ended up being able to roll myself off and die because I couldn't find a way down and didn't have a stick. That ship is evil...

How did you log roll them up? Im stuck down and i can't get up even with log rolling!

How did you log roll them up? Im stuck down and i can't get up even with log rolling!

It took a lot of messing around. I was stuck at the bottom of an area with like 3 stairwells, somehow I log rolled up one of them. You should also consult the medic thread and try to contact someone there, they help a lot of people. The DayZ support team is also known to unstuck people in houses and such, they may help a brother out since honestly you should be able to crawl up stairs. Keep up the good fight... log into a high pop server and be sure to yell for help, people do frequent that rusty bucket. If someone doesn't or won't help you at least they'll put a bullet in your head (god that sounds so terrible but it's better than being in limbo).

With my luck, I would be KOS'd by the time I started trying to roll around and stuff.     With press vest spawning at the ship, how have you not seen any other players there who may either help you or kill you?

Edited by Zed's Dead

Tear your shirt if you dont have bandages already, crawl to the closest tree if you can and search for kindling, keep trying this feature till u get "i found something" than make a wood splint and you will be as good as new