Sign in to follow this  
imagineak

Record your story and be in a video!

Hello fellow survivors!

I'm making a video about why is DayZ such a special game and so different than other ones. If anyone is interested in in recording your favorite DayZ story (what happened to you) with a microphone and sending it to me, I would be happy to place it in a video.
I'd like to make a cinematic movie about trust, friendship, betrayal and maybe action.
All I need is audio story and I will try to re-do the event with my friends and make a great video.

Video won't be posted until all of the participants give approval.

Story can't be too short, too long and has to be understandable.

If anyone is interested, add me on Steam to talk about it. (same nickname as here)

Thanks

• Like 1

I cant really give a story with my mic, as its messed up atm. Also, once the video is made can you give me the link so I can see it? thanks, and good luck with your vid!

Hell, i just do a recording in game and send you that. I have a really nice recording software, haha.

I'll record you one tomorrow, as it won't be late and I can use my mic and put on some sort of gristly voice.

ill see what i can do.

I'll record you one tomorrow, as it won't be late and I can use my mic and put on some sort of gristly voice.

I was hoping you two guys could add me on Steam, because I would like to discuss about it a little more. Maybe 5 minutes of talk, less.

Do I have to just blab or can I read it dramatically? Because I have a voice for dramatic reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpHgUUt-vYE&list=UUcSKjqG-KPzxmm3thAbAkbw

Dramatically would be really good.

Guys thanks for replying!

I think I've got something for you, but the audio is in german language :-/ It's about my team going to the (old) NEAF and meeting 2 groups of strangers. We then hang around in front of one of the jail-buildings. Then, one group tells us that they wanted to log out and run off. Some seconds after they departed, we hear shots from the direction they were running and go investigate. We found one of the guys we met before dead, the other player could escape. We figured that the guys we met before must have started shooting (we heard their weapons first), so we try to handcuff the survivor and punish him for the KOS. Unfortunately, it goes wrong, and he escapes, followed by a barrage of gunshots. I think this more or less is a scene special to DayZ, betrayal, drama, suspicion. I could help you translating if you wanted.

Edited by Ultimoose

I think I've got something for you, but the audio is in german language :-/ It's about my team going to the (old) NEAF and meeting 2 groups of strangers. We then hang around in front of one of the jail-buildings. Then, one group tells us that they wanted to log out and run off. Some seconds after they departed, we hear shots from the direction they were running and go investigate. We found one of the guys we met before dead, the other player could escape. We figured that the guys we met before must have started shooting (we heard their weapons first), so we try to handcuff the survivor and punish him for the KOS. Unfortunately, it goes wrong, and he escapes, followed by a barrage of gunshots. I think this more or less is a scene special to DayZ, betrayal, drama, suspicion. I could help you translating if you wanted.

I actually need a directly recorded story. Not from the gameplay but a person talking about the story.

Do I give you an mp3 file or a Youtube video, or what? EDIT: And do you want a grizzly voice?

Edited by omgwtfbbq

I have some funny story because my frend is vary funny and making always stupid mistake and he die EVRY TIME AND DOING RAGE QUIT but evrytime is happy ending after he relax forget the stress like time he was fall from the roof and I was laugh so long time but I don't notice he was rage quit from the teamspeek but I don't have good voice like youtube guys for say story maybe I do write one story for you and you can make recod of this use own voice?

Do I give you an mp3 file or a Youtube video, or what? EDIT: And do you want a grizzly voice?

MP3 file would be good. Grizzly voice, yeah sure.