Sign in to follow this  
Azzerrrr

Next Update?

Hey survivors, just a quick question for you all, when do you think the next update should or will be out? Give your estimations, also what are you most looking forward too at the next update, personally I'm looking forward to that new AK!.

Look at the dev posts on twitter/reddit, or even on these forums, they will say when updates are expected. Also, they usually do about 1 big update a month, and the most recent exp update was like 2 days ago. So it may be a while still.

Keep an eye out over the next week or two.

I haven't hopped on experimental since the most recent patch, but I haven't heard of any issues making the game unplayable.

They may want to tweak the loot respawn and persistent items before pushing. But, we'll see.

• Like 1

Keep an eye out over the next week or two.

I haven't hopped on experimental since the most recent patch, but I haven't heard of any issues making the game unplayable.

They may want to tweak the loot respawn and persistent items before pushing. But, we'll see.

Thanks buddy, yeah I can't wait :D

Edited by Azzerrrr

I've played on EXP for  a couple of days, but as servers were crashing after a restart there was  not many servers running and the ones that were still working was lagging really bad.

It was taking me like a minutes just to pull a weapon, then another minutes to open a door, people lagging all over the place, took me 5 solid minutes to give a mate 2 saline bags. I almost lost my head because I apparently lagged right in front of my mate when we was axing a Z even though I was standing still and a good few feet away from him and the Z.

Now I know EXP servers are not really on par with the actual stable servers so this lag is expected but it sort of hinders any sort of testing but from what I've seen I couldn't spot any bugs and hopeful we'll see it added to stable this coming Wednesday, which was stated in Dean's tweet 2 days ago (I think it's two days, not slept much too busy get my DayZ on :D)

Edited by RagedDrew

Rocket tweetted two days ago that update is coming this wednesday. And might include loot respawn and persistent storage. If they fix that untill wednesday :)