Sign in to follow this  
Tovervlag

Starving at night - this is what starving does to you in DayZ [5:31]

I spawned in and I immediately saw 2 guys running up to the building I'm in. See what happens.

• Like 3

:|

WTH happened at the end? Got shot by a sniper? Or desync and the crowbar guy decided to kill you? Anyway, sad video René. At least you tried your best to save that poor starving chap. :thumbsup:

sounds like the axe at the end...

I didn't know about apple trees - thanx for that

nice incident, I wonder if the guy survived after all ?

Also it's good to see someone playing at night where it looks like night, without the gamma maxed, for a change.

Edited by pilgrim

Well you never know, but I'm pretty sure that cowboy axed me.

@pilgrim: I'm pretty sure he died as well. The cowboy already took the few things he had on him.

Edited by Tovervlag
  • Like 1

Also it's good to see someone playing at night where it looks like night, without the gamma maxed, for a change.

I think they recently fixed it that it isn't pitchblack. It's very playable without gamma changing now. :)

• Like 1

You really log off in buildings? Holy f*ck. ;)

Haha, I know it isn't the smartest move!

Wish I could record my adventures, but apparently the best video card I could possibly purchase in all of Canada is only enough to get 9 FPS in Elektrozavodsk while recording.

Wish I could record my adventures, but apparently the best video card I could possibly purchase in all of Canada is only enough to get 9 FPS in Elektrozavodsk while recording.

I have a geforce 670 gtx and with shadowplay there is not a lot of framedrops. So if you can afford a 600 series or higher there shouldn't be a problem.

I have a geforce 670 gtx and with shadowplay there is not a lot of framedrops. So if you can afford a 600 series or higher there shouldn't be a problem.

That's just it though... I have a Geforce GTX 780 and I get 9-15 fps while recording/in cities and 20-25 fps out in the wilderness while not recording.

Edited by mullraugh

That's just it though... I have a Geforce GTX 780 and I get 9-15 fps while recording/in cities and 20-25 fps out in the wilderness while not recording.

What kind of software do you use? Do you record to a separate hard disk because that's one of the main things to take care of.

I spawned in and I immediately saw 2 guys running up to the building I'm in. See what happens.

Gotta love these sort of people, as I'm sure you're aware not everyone who plays DayZ is a dick head.

Dude basic cards do better than that, I'm using an integrated card and get at least 20 in Elektro while recording, either lower your settings or get a new PC because there's something wrong with the one you've got now. or make sure you've got the right power supple for your card.

Edited by RagedDrew
  • Like 1

What kind of software do you use? Do you record to a separate hard disk because that's one of the main things to take care of.

I bought bandicam, and no, I don't even know that a separate hard disk is.. how do I get one?

Great vid Rene. Hate that sketchy guy axed you but you could just feel something was up. If the other guy did survive I bet it was only until just after he killed you.

I have the same card and don't have anywhere near those issues even when recording with Shadowplay. I play on highest graphical settings, SMAA, etc @ 1080p. Something is up with your setup man. Edited by haknslash
  • Like 1