Sign in to follow this  
vasek84

Dogs , More Clothes

So i think the game needs

Some more animals like Dogs, 

1. They can be used as Pet's ( give some food to make a pet from it )

2. Random Mood ( like they will be friendly or they will kill you )

3. You can use them as '' help '' when you are attacked by zombie , 

4. They can get infected

5. Sniff The Enemy ( 50 % chance of finding Survivor, Zombie smell Interrupt the Human one,)

Clothes,

1. Some more clothes, like the Bandit Mask / Hero Clothes , 

2. It will be better to recognize your Friends and Enemies

3. Not much people will have only Millitary Clothing , 

4. Better Experience

Cars,

1. Traveling,

2. More Experience from game

3. Trading for stuff

And Some more Weapons,

1. More Sniper rifles and Hunting Stuff

2. Bows

3. A little bit more High-End weapons like - DMR , L115, Famas , AK-47 etc...

That's Everything, Thanks for Attention :)

Edited by Vasek
  • Like 1

How come no one ever have thought about this already??? OMG, you are a genius!

• Like 2

People have..? it's been suggested many times.

Anywho..

So i think the game needs

Some more animals like Dogs, 

1. They can be used as Pet's ( give some food to make a pet from it )

2. Random Mood ( like they will be friendly or they will kill you )

3. You can use them as '' help '' when you are attacked by zombie , 

4. They can get infected

5. Sniff The Enemy ( 50 % chance of finding Survivor, Zombie smell Interrupt the Human one,)

Clothes,

1. Some more clothes, like the Bandit Mask / Hero Clothes , 

2. It will be better to recognize your Friends and Enemies

3. Not much people will have only Millitary Clothing , 

4. Better Experience

Cars,

1. Traveling,

2. More Experience from game

3. Trading for stuff

And Some more Weapons,

1. More Sniper rifles and Hunting Stuff

2. Bows

3. A little bit more High-End weapons like - DMR , L115, Famas , AK-47 etc...

That's Everything, Thanks for Attention :)

I don't want to see a "Bandit clothing/hero clothing" You have a huge variety of clothes, people can wear what they want, having clothes for "Bandits/heros" is kinda boring.

I say less sniper rifles really, and Defiantly not "High-End weapons" such as a L115 or Dmr, Seriously? more civilian guns, less millitary

By the way, You should use the search function;

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/190937-companion-animals-endgame-mechanic/?hl=dogs

also have a look at:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186014-list-of-already-existing-suggestions/

• Like 1

I will blap your dog and run as much as I'd shoot your horse and run. You get to stand there looking at it and get to bury it while never having the chance to get revenge on your attacker.

random mood for a dog?

thumb-frabz-dafuq-e04e7cdafuq20480x311-3

and a dog woud have a 50% chance of sniffing out a Zombie, even though it's supposed to find a Human?

So you want to tell me, that a HUMAN can differentiate between the "smell" of humans and dead flesh(that's dead for at least 3 months)?

Some dogs have ~200 million smell-cells, while humans only have ~5 million. (Yay, wikipedia is your friend)

Edited by irishroy

There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people.

When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people.

Police forces are traditionally used by capitalists to suppress revolting labourers and make sure that the interests of the ruling classes are well protected. Where do they teach you nonsense like the above? Have you been reading government-sponsored propaganda in school?

Police forces are traditionally used by capitalists to suppress revolting labourers and make sure that the interests of the ruling classes are well protected. Where do they teach you nonsense like the above? Have you been reading government-sponsored propaganda in school?

What has that got anything to do with the suggestion? .-.

ever watch the show 'life after people'?  they suggest that if people died out in droves, cats would thrive and most dogs would die waiting for their dishes to be refilled.

game needs more cats.  they could ignore us all day, but come running when they hear a can being opened.  and zombies would leave us alone because they'd be standing around bottoms of trees.

I'm out of ice cream sammiches.

First of all it's a quote from a series (Battlestar Galactica) and second it is the truth.

First of all it's a quote from a series (Battlestar Galactica) and second it is the truth.

And you thought it was completely relevant to add as a forum quote because ... ?

Anyhow, you heard it on TV so obviously IT MUST BE TRUE!

Nothing. I didn't like the suggestions but I figured people had already pointed out the flaws or were about to soon after. I then decided I did not like the in-your-face signature and figured I'd have a chat about it!

And you thought it was completely relevant to add as a forum quote because ... ?

Anyhow, you heard it on TV so obviously IT MUST BE TRUE!

Nothing. I didn't like the suggestions but I figured people had already pointed out the flaws or were about to soon after. I then decided I did not like the in-your-face signature and figured I'd have a chat about it!

If you dont like it and don't think it's appropriate please feel free to report me douche.

Also I am a military veteran and I find these words very correct.

Take your little shit butt out of the chair and go see the world for yourself instead of harrasing other people.

Peace,

Lykk

Will we be able to carry little chihuahua's in our improvised courier bags?

People have..? it's been suggested many times.

Anywho..

I don't want to see a "Bandit clothing/hero clothing" You have a huge variety of clothes, people can wear what they want, having clothes for "Bandits/heros" is kinda boring.

I say less sniper rifles really, and Defiantly not "High-End weapons" such as a L115 or Dmr, Seriously? more civilian guns, less millitary

By the way, You should use the search function;

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/190937-companion-animals-endgame-mechanic/?hl=dogs

also have a look at:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/186014-list-of-already-existing-suggestions/

Well.. there area only two sniper rifles in game lol..... and Dmr is classic its needed , and that Hero / Bandit clothes was meant as : you are looting a house and you will find some cool Check. Shirt And a Face Mask so what will you take ???          Duh...

random mood for a dog?

thumb-frabz-dafuq-e04e7cdafuq20480x311-3

and a dog woud have a 50% chance of sniffing out a Zombie, even though it's supposed to find a Human?

So you want to tell me, that a HUMAN can differentiate between the "smell" of humans and dead flesh(that's dead for at least 3 months)?

Some dogs have ~200 million smell-cells, while humans only have ~5 million. (Yay, wikipedia is your friend)

Bro , Teh Mood was meant like , Dog is alone he have no dog friend so he's Sad :'( , His Owner Died , Hes Sad and Pissed off :'( :X , And teh sniffing shit was meant as : Zombies Smell is Everywhere so it will be harder to sniff a human ,   Duhh :D

Thanks Mister HeliHunter :D

Btw some people had same ideas

Thanks you Dawg :D

Gonna Pet you...

:33

Now I'm confused. Do you still don't get that the people are making fun of you or are you trying to make fun of me now for thinking you don't know that they make fun of you?

Edited by Nesuma

Now I'm confused. Do you still don't get that the people are making fun of you or are you trying to make fun of me now for thinking you don't know that they make fun of you?

I'm going with door number 1