Sign in to follow this  
Tovervlag

Pulling a prank

Not bad but you're lucky he didn't shoot you in the back the first chance he got.

Since you make videos ,make one of a 'humanity check'  Help out a poorly geared player by giving the guy a pistol (an unloaded pistol) the chances are he will try to turn the gun on you immediately to bag your gear. Then you can give him a speech about honesty humanity and right and wrong and then blast his pins out from underneath him, cuff him, bandage him up, saline bag him if needed, and then leave him for the Zeds. 

Edited by Xbow

Haha, cool. Slightly related, but how much damage does the crossbow do to other players?

Not bad but you're lucky he didn't shoot you in the back the first chance he got.

Since you make videos ,make one of a 'humanity check'  Help out a poorly geared player by giving the guy a pistol (an unloaded pistol) the chances are he will try to turn the gun on you immediately to bag your gear. Then you can give him a speech about honesty humanity and right and wrong and then blast his pins out from underneath him, cuff him, bandage him up, saline bag him if needed, and then leave him for the Zeds. 

Thanks for watching, I'll think about it. I also think most players would know if the gun is loaded or not. I believe Jam Jar did some sort of experiment, you should check it out.

Haha, cool. Slightly related, but how much damage does the crossbow do to other players?

It should be pretty powerfull. This is my only experience I have with it:

Distance is probably pretty crap. Planning to try it out anyway. :)

It should be pretty powerfull. This is my only experience I have with it:

Distance is probably pretty crap. Planning to try it out anyway. :)

Not bad, one shot. I have a friend who's a fan of using bows, and he's said that to get a kill with one of them you have to be close and undetected. Essentially if you have to shoot twice you are already dead.

I also think most players would know if the gun is loaded or not. I believe Jam Jar did some sort of experiment, you should check it out.

I have witnessed first hand dishonest fools not checking (there are plenty of those around). They want to be fast so half the time its  " take gun into hands"----->"spacebar"----->click click click". At that point they get shot to pieces. If they hadn't played it so stupid they would have gotten a full magazine, a box of ammo and a couple of fine Rasputin Kvass(s) to suck on AND strict instructions to stay put and keep their hands off the magazine ammo and Kvass while I get out of range.

Hell I had a fully geared player surprise me at the top of a stairway (he had me) but he went click click click with his SKS and I went BopBopBopBop with my M4A1....if not for his stupidity I'd have lost all my gear and been on the coast looking for a pipe wrench and a jacket. It taught me 2 good lessons Don't round blind corners with your head up your arse and Don't play When you are dog tired

I thought it was going to be a Fart joke when you gave him the mask. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1