Etherious

(Exp) Respawning Loot and Basic Persistent Storage Patch

Heh good ole hype train, I'm onboar as well!

Makes me almost sad, that buddy is coming over and we will drink some beers and play Fifa O_o.

I just got a  1.1 GB patch for EXP. wow. Maybe this is fridges and cupboards or such things?

I just got a  1.1 GB patch for EXP. wow. Maybe this is fridges and cupboards or such things?

It will be big if you're switching from stable to experimental and vice versa.  I was already on experimental and mine was only 308mb

I found a first tent! Can't post a screenshot at the moment, because reasons, but you can believe me, it is there!!!

this gonna be awesome. 

Nope, melee hit registration still fails. I fucking can't kill the fucking fuckton of fucking zombies because my fucking axe wont register fucking hits.

It's as terrible as this whole patch always has been.

I found a first tent! Can't post a screenshot at the moment, because reasons, but you can believe me, it is there!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;OOOOOO

is meaning I am do now my note for party invite they is stay after restart???

PLEASE SAY YES IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE MY PLAN WAS FOR LONG TIME NOW IS REALITY HAPPEN oh my god

I am happy

• Like 1

Great News! do we know when it will be pushed to stable yet?

Wednesday, but it might get delayed.

So they are saying that if you drop something on the ground, it's gonna be there after restart. How's this gonna work? The servers would have pants, flashlights and ruined items laying around everywhere in a few days. Could this mean that the server economy system is coming now too? 

They said they have a system to handle that, no other information was disclosed.

Tents aren't even in this build. I put that in the OP. Nice lie man.

Nope, melee hit registration still fails. I fucking can't kill the fucking fuckton of fucking zombies because my fucking axe wont register fucking hits.

Just lock them in a room, problem solved ;)

If you paint Cr527 magazine, it transforms to  AKM mag.

(Painted it with green spray)

• Like 2

Um the 101 AK seems to use Nato rounds but from looking around i cant find a single damn clip nor ammo for it. I hope the ammo becomes more easily available than what it is currently.

The CZ rifle seems to be a nice gun......if i could ever find a clip because unlike the .22s you cant even chamber this gun. The only think i hate about some of these clip dependent weapons is lack of being able to find them when you need them most. lol

Um the 101 AK seems to use Nato rounds but from looking around i cant find a single damn clip nor ammo for it. I hope the ammo becomes more easily available than what it is currently.

The CZ rifle seems to be a nice gun......if i could ever find a clip because unlike the .22s you cant even chamber this gun. The only think i hate about some of these clip dependent weapons is lack of being able to find them when you need them most. lol

Yea, alot of people are complaining about that. Also, AK101 was already in the last Exp patch. xD

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Yea, alot of people are complaining about that. Also, AK101 was already in the last Exp patch. xD

The CZ is just as bad though. You cant even chamber it! o.o

The CZ is just as bad though. You cant even chamber it! o.o

Maybe it's intended? :o

I whacked a good 20-30 zombies earlier in Elektro with both the firefighter axe and the splitting axe. Only had a issue with a few of the swings but nothing like you're saying.

PS: fucking

Edited by solodude23

I whacked a good 20-30 zombies earlier in Elektro with both the firefighter axe and the splitting axe. Only had a issue with a few of the swings but nothing like you're saying.

Im getting what he has as well but i think it more along the lines have to do with what server your on in general.

It's very random. At first everything was okay and I killed about 8 zombies, but with some trouble because some swings did not register. Then later on none registered, but ofc their hits on me did register. They already introduced this mess on the current stable build with some melee weapons, like baseball bats. in 0.44, baseball bats have been very effective at knocking out opponents reliably, now they don't even hit anything. Esp not the targets head, like in 0.44.

After my death to zombies because I cant defend myself even though wielding a fireaxe I switched back to stable. Every patch they seem to mess around with weaponry. Still waiting for a patch that normalizes the Ironsights/red dot zoom level to pre 0.42.

Edited by Khanarac

Loot isn't respawning, it actually isn't even spawning properly, as I entered a village and not a single house had loot, but server was fresh. Fuck this patch. Everytime they break something.

Yeah max, far better that they never attempt to add new features and simply leave this as an unfinished game. Not like experimental is where things get tested before being pushed out... You know, like the whole issue with rubber banding from a little while ago.

Chin up, it'll get sorted and when it does it'll be a great addition to the game.

• Like 1

yep man, the samee thing with me. this shit makes me so fukin angry.

• Like 1