Sign in to follow this  
Ranger Roan

Arma 2 ACR Patch Wrong CD Key

Hello! Today I bought and installed both Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, I have started and played both, which work fine, but i got these to play Dayz Mod. When I downloaded the Dayz Commander application, No servers pop up, when i go to update/install it says both Dayz and Arma 2 are up-to-date and when i try to find a dayz server on OA it says a whole bunch of files in the Arma OA folder in addons and that it says to "Please remove these files or validate them with a CD-Key or something. Please help me, I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now. Thanks!

You can specify what your Mac to do once you insert bound sorts of CDs and DVDs. for instance, you'll be able to open image written material software package once you insert an image CD or run associate degree AppleScript script that backs up your vital documents once you insert a blank videodisc See the https://techhelpguide.com/disable-cdpusersvc-error-code-15100-windows-10/  that came with the app you would like to use with the CD or video