Sign in to follow this  
billybobdiamond

If you have a Mac and have or haven't yet bought DayZ, this is the right place for you.

I'm not the best with graphics settings and such so not sure what you need to play DayZ, mod or standalone. But if you have a Mac and everyone says bootcamp it bootcamp it, they are actually wrong. Depending on where you get a copy of a windows disc may alter the price, I've seen some $50, and some $90. I didn't pay any and I play just fine. You don't need a cd or anything, just a Mac. Once you watch the video and follow through, (no survey btw) you will be playing DayZ in no time. In fact you can play any Windows game, not just DayZ because what you are doing, is installing the windows version of steam on your mac so you can play ALL Windows games, not just 1. And you have all your storage still here, no partitioning. When you are done just get days and play away! 

And yes, you can have Mac and Windows steam on the same account, same computer. Just try not to open both at the same time. Haven't tried it but I'm not sure what would happen, probably nothing.

Thanks for reading :3   

-Ethan

Edited by billybobdiamond
  • Like 1