soulfirez

Is this the norm in Dayz now?

I have been out of dayz for a month and half now due to RL situation but i am wondering on the state of the loot tables. I just thought it strange to find an LRS sitting on a fridge in a random house just east of zelengorsk. Is this sort of thing the norm now and what other loot that was once rare is now popping up all over the place or in random spots.

2014-07-24_00001.jpg

loot tables are totally broken right now, some houses that had loot in the 0.43 patch dont have loot anymore, apartements have no loot whatsoever, though they used to have some, the majority of buildings does not have any loot, while other houses (always the same of course) have all the gear you want, like piano houses...

i guess this will be done at some point, though right now the new renderer and zombie pathfinding is a priority to me, and i guess for the devs, too

loot tables are totally broken right now, some houses that had loot in the 0.43 patch dont have loot anymore, apartements have no loot whatsoever, though they used to have some, the majority of buildings does not have any loot, while other houses (always the same of course) have all the gear you want, like piano houses...

i guess this will be done at some point, though right now the new renderer and zombie pathfinding is a priority to me, and i guess for the devs, too

Lol, If i'm correct you can find military gear in some houses (vests and m4's)

I have been out of dayz for a month and half now due to RL situation but i am wondering on the state of the loot tables. I just thought it strange to find an LRS sitting on a fridge in a random house just east of zelengorsk. Is this sort of thing the norm now and what other loot that was once rare is now popping up all over the place or in random spots.

2014-07-24_00001.jpg

U guys need to consider the posibility that a player left it there.

I found one in a barn north of NWAF lol.

No, lol. Not in that position, and i very highly doubt that location of the map, someone would drop a LRS.

This house use to spawn PU scopes. It always did. Now, the PSO-1, the LRS and the PU scope all share this possible loot spawn.

• Like 1

Yes, because we just run into houses for hours trying our very best to put LRS scopes on top of fridges...

:|

• Like 3

the PU scope also likes to spawn in the house with the big room full of metal racks,

guess scopes will be easy to come by in the next months...

BTW, why can't you repair weapon attachments with a weapon cleaning kit?

they are just useless right now, either you find a pristine weapon that never needs repairing,

or the weapon gets instantly ruined when carrying it in the inventory while attacked and is not repairable at all...

• Like 3

the PU scope also likes to spawn in the house with the big room full of metal racks,

guess scopes will be easy to come by in the next months...

BTW, why can't you repair weapon attachments with a weapon cleaning kit?

they are just useless right now, either you find a pristine weapon that never needs repairing,

or the weapon gets instantly ruined when carrying it in the inventory while attacked and is not repairable at all...

Agreed. At least repairing them to worn status like the sewing kit for clothes.

• Like 3

yes woud be nice for some logic in loot spawn like don't find tin of the beans in farmer shed and don't find can open in the man office but yes is some gun sometime in the house because was apocalypse happen and civilian get ready all the weapon to fight zombie so maybe in this house person putting scope next the fridge for easy find when horde is attack

Lol, If i'm correct you can find military gear in some houses (vests and m4's)

M4s are strictly heli crash spawns now. You can find vests in some houses though.

M4s are strictly heli crash spawns now. You can find vests in some houses though.

I thought Heli Crashes don't spawn right now in stable, making M4s practically fossiles from patches past...

Makes me wonder where the hell people "find" them all, in the last days every M4 guy i killed, had an infinimag, literally every single one of them (4 guys in total)

I thought Heli Crashes don't spawn right now in stable, making M4s practically fossiles from patches past...

Makes me wonder where the hell people "find" them all, in the last days every M4 guy i killed, had an infinimag, literally every single one of them (4 guys in total)

There was posts on reddit that heli crashes was back in stable as of last week (iirc). I haven't played stable since, so I can't confirm. But they should be in exp.

It makes looting boring.

For me, it's this order:

Fire station

Police station

Piano house

Cars

Red house

Green house

Everything else gets ignored.

There was posts on reddit that heli crashes was back in stable as of last week (iirc). I haven't played stable since, so I can't confirm. But they should be in exp.

Heli crash sites have been in stable since 0.45 i believe... seen several, looted M4 & mags, and killed a man recently for his m4 which I hid in NWAF prison.  still a few kicking around.

Don't forget the blue medical/doctors surgery that you find around the place, case in point: long blue single storey, black shingle roof roughly opposite road from police station of Berez.

Food, occasional test kits, bbags etc..

Edited by q.S Sachiel

should be. BUT AREN'T! heli crashes currently dont spawn at all! we ve been trying on stable the last 2 weeks for 300 hours!

this Weekend we have been searching them for 50 hours on experimental. NO HELI CRASHES SITES AT ALL!!! this is getting ridiculous! some info from the devs would be really cool. i wasted like 400 hours so far looking for something that isnt there!

anyway there is an entry on the feedbacktracker! http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=13927 but it only has 10 votes!

only 10 votes ?!? wtf

even "Dead - Rooftop Tower Firehouse - NWAF" and "bodies of players killed during logout timer disappear after 30s" has more votes! this si ridiculous. GUYS! VOTE THIS UP!

Heli crash sites have been in stable since 0.45 i believe...

plz. dont make assumptions when ur not 100% sure! i m sure, i would have found some in 50 hours of playing, if they exist! we have been 5 People solely looking for the Crash sites multiple times after Server restarts! all 76 Locations checked ! someone on reddit said they ARE on experimental! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! SO SAD :(

Edited by brumey

plz. dont make assumptions when ur not 100% sure! i m sure, i would have found some in 50 hours of playing, if they exist! we have been 5 People solely looking for the Crash sites multiple times after Server restarts! all 76 Locations checked ! someone on reddit said they ARE on experimental! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! SO SAD :(

It's not an assumption.  It's my experience, hard fact.  I found them after 0.45. 

Admittedly i haven't seen them included since 0.46 patch but that doesn't mean they're not there, and i can't account for bugs that make elusive crash sites not spawn (how do you prove something's not there if you can't find it?).

They may also have been removed from stable, but I have no information of this (noone's brought to table either yet...)

I killed a man for an M4 yesterday. with full attachments +acog (was bugged).  He had 4x40 5.56 rounds and a 1x40 round stanag clip.  Either he's had it for a long time, or they're out there for people to find still.

I saw crash sites in stable over 2 weeks ago. either they're there and you're missing them, or they're not there for whatever reason, still seen em.

plz don't make assumptions when ur not 100% sure!

Edited by q.S Sachiel

Heli spawns were broken with the .46 update to stable. Been like 3-4 weeks without them. The people you're seeing with M4's since then are most likely dupers. If you also found a hacked magazine on them, definitely a duper AND exploiter.

• Like 1

Yes, because we just run into houses for hours trying our very best to put LRS scopes on top of fridges...

:|

The new loot drop system (when a player drops something) means they can be placed on objects, so it is a possiblity.

Heli spawns were broken with the .46 update to stable. Been like 3-4 weeks without them. The people you're seeing with M4's since then are most likely dupers. If you also found a hacked magazine on them, definitely a duper AND exploiter.

came here to say this. I still see M4's every day in Stable, and they sure as hell aren't getting phased out with the helicopters being bugged.

It's not an assumption.  It's my experience, hard fact.  I found them after 0.45. 

Admittedly i haven't seen them included since 0.46 patch but that doesn't mean they're not there, and i can't account for bugs that make elusive crash sites not spawn (how do you prove something's not there if you can't find it?).

They may also have been removed from stable, but I have no information of this (noone's brought to table either yet...)

I killed a man for an M4 yesterday. with full attachments +acog (was bugged).  He had 4x40 5.56 rounds and a 1x40 round stanag clip.  Either he's had it for a long time, or they're out there for people to find still.

I saw crash sites in stable over 2 weeks ago. either they're there and you're missing them, or they're not there for whatever reason, still seen em.

plz don't make assumptions when ur not 100% sure!

plz find a Crash site (with the smoke) and take a screenshot ! plz. plz plz. i wasnt able to find any Crash sites for around 4 weeks now (stable, reg hc, exp, .... ) after every update on any build i make a trip from NWAF to balota! lasts around 5 hours and got me 3 Crash sites EVERYTIME i went this route!

ist so sad!

ANYBODY FOUND ANY CRASH SITES! (any build, any Server) ??????

Edited by brumey