theubnub

Game Error Messages

So I tried everything, I installed the new beta patch and it says wrong CD key but I'm able to play a few servers that both required and didn't require one. But the main problem is that my friend can't join the ones I can join and vice versa. He just recently bought Operation Arrowhead and I've had this for a year and been able to play games with my other friends with ease and no problems like such. And now when I try to launch a few servers I get this error message mainly and don't know what to do about it.

post-214347-0-75110600-1406001836_thumb.

I also get the message post-214347-0-78189400-1406001925_thumb.

So if anyone can help me please tell me what I would need to do to fix this problem. And to keep in mind that I can't use steam to check the properties and change the things on that.

• Like 1

Well Arma 2 has been moved to steam with the impending gamespy shutdown. You can register your copy bought directly from BI to steam though as long as you actually own a copy... And to be clear you will need to have the steam version in the near future to join ANY dayz mod server once the BE shutdown for the old versions happens.

• Like 2

Well Arma 2 has been moved to steam with the impending gamespy shutdown. You can register your copy bought directly from BI to steam though as long as you actually own a copy... And to be clear you will need to have the steam version in the near future to join ANY dayz mod server once the BE shutdown for the old versions happens.

okay so how do I transfer it? 

• Like 1

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179732-Arma-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Update-1-63 the 4th section down in that gives the instructions. Once you do that and update and verify your files through steam, run the game once to make sure it installs for each Arma 2 and OA. After that grab DayZ Launcher from dayzlauncher.com and download the mods you wanna play then join a server or to make it simpler just choose a server from the browser in DayZ Launcher and click join and it will prompt you to download the mods the server is running, allow them to download, then join the server you downloaded the mods for.

Edited by FrostyKush
  • Like 1

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179732-Arma-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Update-1-63 the 4th section down in that gives the instructions. Once you do that and update and verify your files through steam, run the game once to make sure it installs for each Arma 2 and OA. After that grab DayZ Launcher from dayzlauncher.com and download the mods you wanna play then join a server or to make it simpler just choose a server from the browser in DayZ Launcher and click join and it will prompt you to download the mods the server is running, allow them to download, then join the server you downloaded the mods for.

Well the problem now is that 

http://gyazo.com/7310ca0e095428330e95fdbeb7dea6a8

idk for what reason it is that they came up with this but I haven't even registered an account and they somehow ban me for no given reason?

• Like 1