Sign in to follow this  
aggathor

How To Use The PSO-1 Range Finder In DayZ Standalone

Hello once again DayZ fans :)

Bullet splashes are back and weapon sway isn't so bad, time to make the PSO-1 guide!

• Like 11

Good man Aggathor. Glad to see you still putting up quality content, keeping us in the loop of new releases. Appreciate you taking the time to show all of DayZ Community how to work the rangefinder on PSO scope.

Edited by Acebane
  • Like 3

Does damage affect the scope at all, as in broken glass? Have a damaged one but can't find an AKM for the life of me to see for myself.

Good man Aggathor. Glad to see you still putting up quality content, keeping us in the loop of new releases. Appreciate you taking the time to show all of DayZ Community how to work the rangefinder on PSO scope.

Thanks Ace! :D

Does damage affect the scope at all, as in broken glass? Have a damaged one but can't find an AKM for the life of me to see for myself.

A lower quality level doesn't make it seem cracked no, but you can't attach a ruined PSO-1 to an AKM or AK101.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Vid , that was very informative and to the point. Nice work as always. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :beans: