Ballarms

1920x1280 not an option for me?

I have played 1920x1280 in the beginning when the game was released, now I am trying to get back into it, so I know I played it in full resolution before.

I have played 1920x1280 in the beginning when the game was released, now I am trying to get back into it, so I know I played it in full resolution before.

I could be wrong but I believe a bug has risen lately regarding this. Best to contact an administrator as I have no experience with the bug.

As a quick measure, make sure you're running at your recommended screen resolution via Right Click your desktop > Screen Resolution and there should be a slider.

Check your DayZ graphical settings. There is an option

I can't select the above resolution option, it only goes down to 1280x720. Maybe I need to install more drivers?

Pictures of the problem: http://imgur.com/NkprnPT,DSETpfm

Launch DayZ and check configure / video / user interface if you have aspect ratio 16:9 Wide.

Most likely it was somehow defaulted to different ratio hence you can not chose full hd.

• Like 1

^ Only guy who saw the previous 10 threads where this question was answered.

^ Only guy who saw the previous 10 threads where this question was answered.

Well I had that problem myself and after few moments of messing around in graphical settings, I've found the aspect ratio setting.

Honestly it did not look like a bug from the beginning.

• Like 1

Well I had that problem myself and after few moments of messing around in graphical settings, I've found the aspect ratio setting.

Honestly it did not look like a bug from the beginning.

Yep same lol, first time it happened to me took about 15 seconds to figure out what happened.

The only part that I'd consider a bug (but who knows, it could be intentional) is that defaulting the quality settings also seems to reset resolution to values that haven't been used since 1990.