Sign in to follow this  
shinjuru

Suggestion: Pedometer

I would love to know how many kilometers I have traveled.  Perhaps even a trip counter.

• Like 1

oh man i was thinking about something different and it was really confusing and like wtf oO :)

Edited by newguyzombie
  • Like 5

oh boy lets see how much step i did to go to point A to point B

1287463271103073492834791001847239492423432091049039049184872 steps

wow, i hate this game *uninstalls the game*

Use the app iZurvive. You can click and drag a line with your finger and it tells you how far away something is.

Use the app iZurvive. You can click and drag a line with your finger and it tells you how far away something is.

Wait what ? A finger ? 

What about a pedofile meter.. who ever gangs up on people and cuffs them gets a pedo point

Would be cool, could also include working odometers in cars, you would want to find a car with less miles obviously.

Would be cool, could also include working odometers in cars, you would want to find a car with less miles obviously.

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Edited by General Zod

Hey, I was making my post idiot-proof

That's not the point, you want a car that starts, has fuel, engine oil and air pressure in it's tyres to drive, mileage is of no importance, because you will run out of fuel 10 times over before mileage related problems can be of concern. Will run into blocked road, or simply get killed. Mileage is not important at all because you won't be using that car long enough. 

That's not the point, you want a car that starts, has fuel, engine oil and air pressure in it's tyres to drive, mileage is of no importance, because you will run out of fuel 10 times over before mileage related problems can be of concern. Will run into blocked road, or simply get killed. Mileage is not important at all because you won't be using that car long enough. 

Ah, that's what you meant. What you say is obviously all true, I posted only the miles part because my original post was talking about the odometer, all of the other things you listed are pretty much a given. I was just specifically talking about the odometer and its function. Sorry for the misunderstanding.