Sign in to follow this  
Zivine

DayZ SA: Looking for mature group/clan

Hello all,

I'm looking for a friendly, mature DayZ SA group/clan dedicated towards squad tactics. Please note I play during my off-time in-between work and school.  Here's a little about myself:

- - - - -

-Steam: Zivine (please post in this thread with recruitments)

-22 years of age / mature

-Mountain, -6:00GMT US player

-Skype/Team Speak/Comm capabilities

-Dedicated player, but limited play time due to work/school

-Fairly new to the DayZ franchise

-Seasoned FPS experience since 2007: (Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo)

-Real life military experience, specifically squad ground/assault tactics

- - - - -

As with the last bullet I do have those sort of elements to bring to the table, but of course this is a video game so the priority is both to win encounters, but also have fun doing so.  I do play games competitively, but there's no use in playing the game if no one has fun winning or working to improve as a unit.

Please keep all recruitment to this thread.  You may PM me, but I cannot promise it will be seen.

Thank you for your time,

Zivine

Edited by Zivine

you posted this in the wrong forum. this section is for the mod not the standalone.

Hey there. I'm PV2 Wertic45 from the 1st Cavalry clan. We are a friendly hero clan that plays DayZ and quite a few other games. 1st Cav is one of the oldest and largest clans on DayZ right now. We have a teamspeak and our own DayZ server for anyone to join. If you are interested feel free to come fill out an application and hop on our teamspeak and chill with us. Even if you don't want to join right now you can come play with us or just chill and talk. We're all chill and friendly. Hope to see you soon man! You can find our teamspeak info under the Comm Center tab.

If you join tell them that Wertic45 sent you!