Sign in to follow this  
Rebel1705

The Fierce Marauders is recruiting players

About us:

We are Bandits that like challenges, the more difficult they are the more fun we'll have! (Ex. Taking on bigger clans), we don't like killing freshspawns even though it's sometimes necessary.

We just play for fun and we always back up our own. Our communication isnt the best, but we are working on it! :P

Also we at the moment have a DayZ epoch server where we are established and are at war with most of the server :P

To apply post a reply with:

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name:

-How long have you been playing DayZ:

-What is your in-game activity like?:

-Prefered Role/Skill:

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ:

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..):

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:

if you get accepted you will get a PM to get our Contact Info.

Edited by Rebel1705
  • Like 1

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Moy

-How long have you been playing DayZ: I played it for about a year straight and I'm just getting back into it. Owned it for about a year and a half

-What is your in-game activity like?: I usually don't shoot on sight unless I have to like at missions or a lot is at risk. I like going after ai missions and collecting supplies.

-Prefered Role/Skill: The guy that gathers shit idk. I can do whatever.

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: MK17 Sniper/Rifle and Biplane

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): I'm 17, timezone is EST. DayZ Overpoch is my favorite dayz mod. I also play a lot of counter strike and other survival games. Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/notmoy

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yeah

Edited by Moy

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Thooom

-How long have you been playing DayZ: Like 2 weeks, some IRL mates have tought me most I need to know.

-What is your in-game activity like?: I like building, I like missions, I like setting up ambushes, I like anything organized.

-Prefered Role/Skill: I prefer being in the gunner on the vehicle, or snipe (keep watch)

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Carl Gustav -> KSVK -> SVD. For cars I like armed vodnik or blackhawk

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): GMT+1, Norwegian, English

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yeah

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: AggressiveSkills

-How long have you been playing DayZ: I've been playing off and on for a few months. 

-What is your in-game activity like?: I enjoy building, going on serious missions, raiding enemy bases and picking combo locks. 

-Prefered Role/Skill: Combo-cracker/Soldier/Builder Just understand that I am not limited to only those things. I am capable of doing a job that may be handed to me. 

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Weapon: DMR/M110 Vehicle: Anything fast. Armored SUV. 

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): 16 years old. I'm from Washington State. I speak english, and I'm in PST time. 

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes. 

Ingame - Rain
Teamspeak - Rain

Around 4 months

I like raiding,building, and helping others out sometimes. 

-Prefered Role/Skill:
Builder, solider, driver, etc... I can be anything I need to be. 

Favorite weapon - Any sniper 
Favorite vehicle - N/A

Im from the US (East Coast). I speak English,Arabic, and also Spanish. I am 15, very mature, can be goofy sometimes, and I also know when to get serious.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yep 

ingame:xixZIGxix

ts3:xixZIGxix

pretty much since the mod came out

sine i played so long i learn to shoot on sight....but i dont help other when they are in dire need most of the time i try to be a hero but that never happens :)

-Prefered Role/Skill:

i perfer to be a scout with a sniper hide in the trees but i can be any thing, and driving the cars n what not

i feel in love with the msr sniper or the m1s1 auto rifle that is like a dmr u can switch to auto lo

l

im 25 from monroe, mi i speak only english....i work m-f 2-10 but i do get on after im home till like 2-4 in the morning

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:yes i do also have skyoe which is nicholas.bianco5

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name:Chad

-How long have you been playing DayZ:around half a year

-What is your in-game activity like?:i will leave u alone if i know u  arent hostile otherwise your done

-Prefered Role/Skill:like to be on the front lines and be a assault kind of guy 

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ:m4a1 cco and armored suv

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..):16 from summerland bc canada i speak english

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:yesssss

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: MrCole

-How long have you been playing DayZ: Since Dayz Commander first came out. :D

-What is your in-game activity like?: I am really open, I like to survive, I've been known to be great at PvP. 

-Prefered Role/Skill: Pilot, Driver, Rifleman, Medic, Anything (I can land without auto hover, Navigate without a GPS)

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: SUV(Quiet, Fast offroad, Good on fuel) I'm good with the M240 with any sight. I like the DMR also because of it's sights and I'm known for shooting players while they're running. 

-About yourself: 17, USA Ky, English, I have high hopes of joining the Marines some day. And I'm a great gamer with an awesome personality. My memory on remembering combinations are great. I also like to keep things organized. 

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Sure do 

Edited by MrCole

• -In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Chris for both.

-How long have you been playing DayZ: I have been playing for about three months but I have been following DayZ since its beginning.

-What is your in-game activity like?: I like driving cars, I find I am pretty good at that. I usually play alone and stay stealthy in towns but I find that method not very productive.

-Prefered Role/Skill: The gunman, close range with a larger gun, yet I would be fine with being a sniper yet I am not as good as a sniper. I would also like to be medic the one carrying the meds/food and such to distribute amongst those that need it.

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Favorite weapon is the G36 and favorite vehicle is the osprey even though I can't fly it, it is a badass vehicle.

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): I am 15 but I take games serious but not too serious its still a game, I am from the U.S an I speak English.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes I do.

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Rolex

-How long have you been playing DayZ: DayZ Mod over 2 1/2 years, Arma and Arma 2 over 5 years.

-What is your in-game activity like?: I play a lonewolf type of style, even if im in a group I tend to play the stalker. Basically saying you wont see me coming cause im already there.

-Prefered Role/Skill: I play best as a leadership role or a platoon or group leader. Mostly due to passed experince in Realsim Units I can judge movements and call shots well. But skill wise, Im a above average Pilot and like to fly.

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Anything silent with good sights. Favorite Vehicle, M2 Hummer and Black Hawk Heli.

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): Im 22 years of age, from the USA, Alabama. I speak some Italian, Very Strong English.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes Yes!

if you get accepted you will get a PM to get our Contact Info.  Please either contact me on skype: nasirolex  Im not very active on these forums!

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name:Meliemcquade

-How long have you been playing DayZ: about 2 years or more

-What is your in-game activity like?:I usually play with a group of ppl which ends up with everyone dead and i laugh lol, but i like to snipe as well.

-Prefered Role/Skill: sniping!!!

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: AS50

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..):32 female, english

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:yes

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name:    zEternal

-How long have you been playing DayZ:   Over a year

-What is your in-game activity like?:  Very Active 5-6 days a week im online and for like 6 - 9 hours

-Prefered Role/Skill: Sniping, Base Building

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ:    DMR     SUV(Any Type)

17         Thunder Bay Ontario        I speak English and a little French         I like to have a fun time

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?:  Yes

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: shanetheslayer 

-How long have you been playing DayZ: roughly 6 months

-What is your in-game activity like?: I mostly play hero i try being nice to people i used to be in a clan before it fell apart i mainly did missions and overwatch at the base since then i have made a base solo and know building relatively well

-Prefered Role/Skill: sniper/overwatch missions cqb i do have experience in building

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: DMR/RSASS

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): 16 from Melbourne, Florida i speak english

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes and yes

Edited by ShaneTheSlayer

-In-Game Name and Teamspeak name: Info, Info

-How long have you been playing DayZ: I started out with public hive, so idk how long, over a year.

-What is your in-game activity like?: Loot for gear, follow people around, idk.

-Prefered Role/Skill: Recon/Overwatch/Sniper

-What is your favourite weapon and vehicle in DayZ: Any DMR/Sniper and probably UH-1Y

-About yourself(Age, where u from, languages u speak, etc..): I'm from Wisconsin, I speak english

-Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Microphone?: Yes