Etherious

Paramedic Clothes Spotted and Maybe More

Hello, fellow survivors. :lol:  Anyways, Chris Torchia just tweeted out a mystery picture with an odd quote. It is a simple picture with a couple twists obviously, but the most obvious being the introduction of Paramedic clothing.

Do you think there is something else within this picture that is hidden?  :)

BTW Maybe this will be in the new experimental patch update that is already available for download now?

Here is Chris Torchia's (Hicks) twitter: https://twitter.com/ctorchia

https://twitter.com/ctorchia/status/487602250962194432/photo/1

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 3

Pooping :D

Naw but srsly, for now it looks like the only thing that they can add to the game are clothing  reskinned guns and "new" cities.

Where is stamina system? Bullet stopping power? Wall glitch fix? Cloning fix? Zombie fix?

No, the new update will have a new zombie navmesh system. :D Also, there won't be any maps updates til that Map designer comes back in August.

Link please?

https://twitter.com/ctorchia

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

I just have to love that they made this EMT Suit, looks so awesome. Hoping they will add White check shirt with blue checks some time :3

I just have to love that they made this EMT Suit, looks so awesome. Hoping they will add White check shirt with blue checks some time :3

There are blue check shirts though albeit their called "bright" because...well they have their color brightened. :o

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

There are blue check shirts though albeit their called "bright" because...well they have their color brightened. :o

I know ,but the hero shirt from the mod was like white and bright blue check shirt hybrid,kinda want that 1

• Like 2

I hope he don't come back.

All he did was to remove Pobeda dam, deforest North wilderness and add city that kills FPS.

Also I don't know who made the new tree model with super complex branch system that super lag but gee thanks.

You are no more than a Troll.

Be gone.

Really? That was completely on topic and as I was saying, the new changes to the map plus the bugs make it very hard to travel to useful places. NE needs to go back to what it originally was, because when vehicles come out, every body and their mothers will be heading to the west side of the map for military loot.

It is a simple picture with a couple twists obviously, but the most obvious being the introduction of Paramedic clothing.

Chem lights are in, yet one more light source that hoards 'o' sissies will find an excuse not to use.

Also looks like they are gearing up for some indoor lighting, as I noticed new lamp fixtures in some of the buildings.

Edited by JubeiDOK

guess it will come along with the firefighter outfit too :)

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel

Did not find anything new except those chemlights and different model of watch towers around NWA. Maybe we will stop falling from these :-).

• Like 1

In before the 1st tears of survivors that getting tricked by fake medic bandits :D

Yea, I'm going to be very eerie with people who wear the Paramedic outfit.  :(

guess it will come along with the firefighter outfit too :)

I am also waiting for that outfit.  :lol:

He's not trolling. He's expressing his opinion, one with which a lot of people agree with.

Boneboys, is correct we were getting off-topic, opinions don't matter if it's about another matter.

Also this

BIvvSIf.jpg

Yx1J5UG.jpg

Oh my god that's freaking amazing if that's real I am never touching another gun again.

Oh my god that's freaking amazing if that's real I am never touching another gun again.

It is real. It's in the current experimental files.

I hope there are similar dressings for other weapons as well, not just the Mosin.

Also this

BIvvSIf.jpg

Yx1J5UG.jpg

AW YEAH BABY. I love me mosin but this?? AWESOME. I hope this is real, because I'm blowing up!

• Like 1

I hope there are similar dressings for other weapons as well, not just the Mosin.

What about the second MP5 folder? (The one besides the MP5K's?)

I've always been wondering what's inside that, but I've been on vacation for a while and am still going to be for another one and a half weeks, so I can't check.

Also this

BIvvSIf.jpg

Notice the size and length of it ?

That does not look like a 9130 looks more like an m38 or m44.

An m44 or m38 would be nice more common than the 9130, no attachments at all.

• Like 1

Notice the size and length of it ?

That does not look like a 9130 looks more like an m38 or m44.

An m44 or m38 would be nice more common than the 9130, no attachments at all.

It's a 91/30. The perspective that the model is viewed from just gives a skewed appearance.

The M38/M44 would be cool, but there's no real reason to add it.

• Like 2

It's a 91/30. The perspective that the model is viewed from just gives a skewed appearance.

The M38/M44 would be cool, but there's no real reason to add it.

This. It's just the angle, it's a regular ol' Mosin.

What about the second MP5 folder? (The one besides the MP5K's?)

I've always been wondering what's inside that, but I've been on vacation for a while and am still going to be for another one and a half weeks, so I can't check.

Dunno, I assumed it was just legacy behavior files. Like how the AK74M files (and M249/PKM files IIRC) are there as well.

Dunno, I assumed it was just legacy behavior files. Like how the AK74M files (and M249/PKM files IIRC) are there as well.

Well, the M249 & PKM don't have their own folders, unlike the AK74M and MP5, so it just seems interesting. Plus. most of the MP5Ks attachments are listed as "MP5", so it's quite possible they could be used for multiple MP5 types, something the devs would surely make use of. Dunno, it's just interesting, as I said before.