trev186

Story about trading

So last night I was meeting up with a player from the Ukraine to exchange a 75 round drum mag I had for a high cap vest on a hard core server

We have met and traded items through the forums here 2 other times with no problems until last night...

Just as he went to accept my call for voice chat in Steam a zombie one hit killed him in the fields.

At this point he was upset and told me to forget about it or to even find his body and help myself to his gear.

he had lost the high cap vest he was going to trade me anyways.

Instead I managed to track his body down and salvage all of his gear...through some miracle the zombie must have headshot him and killed him in one hit...cause none of his gear was damaged at all..

I equipped his AKM as a second primary and picked up all of his best gear and temporarily dropped all the gear I did not need in the event of a server restart. The rest of his gear i removed from his body and placed on the ground next to it.

He was able to make it back before restart and reacquire his gear. I even gave him the drum mag out of goodwill. I took nothing of his even though he had several pieces of gear I needed. 

Overall good experience and I did not do this because I believe we should not kill players or take every opportunity to profit. 

This was done to establish trust for what will hopefully be a mutually beneficial trading partnership in the future. 

So please take the time to check out the trading post and work out some deals!

I post this cause just an hour before this another player whom I spent nearly 2 hours searching to acquire an item for a week ago told me today they do not want to trade with me because the are afraid i will kill them...even though I have made several trades with folks here on the forums & had i killed any of them I am sure they would have warned others...

If that was too "carebear" for your tastes about 30 mins later I happened across some sap who does not know how to close doors in the barracks & unloaded into him (sorry Felix hope you enjoyed the trip to the coast)

• Like 4

Lol, mate. I appreciate your help so much.
The sad thing is that FAILs still followed me this day. The highly coveted 75-drum mag given by you didn't respawn as I joined the other server. It just disappeared. You can imagine my frustration. I've lost around 4 of these mags since they appeared in stable, they're so glitched.
Well, nevermind. I still have the flat mags.

I found a TTsKO shirt (pristine) and FNX "red dot" (pristine afaik) for you. I'm ready to repay you for the trouble.

• Like 1

Lol, mate. I appreciate your help so much.

The sad thing is that FAILs still followed me this day. The highly coveted 75-drum mag given by you didn't respawn as I joined the other server. It just disappeared. You can imagine my frustration. I've lost around 4 of these mags since they appeared in stable, they're so glitched.

Well, nevermind. I still have the flat mags.

I found a TTsKO shirt (pristine) and FNX "red dot" (pristine afaik) for you. I'm ready to repay you for the trouble.

Tomorrow I got another 75 Drum mag and a rail for the AKM I can exchange for them.

Sleeping now though