Rick10980

How To MAXIMIZE Your Frames In DayZ

Yeah right, why edit the old thread, when you just can post a new one! <_<

• Like 1

I like the original post WAY more than this fancy NEWER version :|

Edited by Mystic Bagel
  • Like 1

Wait.... wat.

Idk how I manage this, but I get like twice as many FPS, and I'm on three year old hardware with med-high settings.  Why.

i7 2630QM
GTX 460m
8GB RAM

1920x1080

Edited by aimbot.eXe
  • Like 2

Wait.... wat.

Idk how I manage this, but I get like twice as many FPS, and I'm on three year old hardware with med-high settings.  Why.

Maybe because you're not running FRAPS and Bit Mining?

• Like 1

Maybe because you're not running FRAPS and Bit Mining?

No, I get like 80 FPS in fields and forests, and around 40-50 in towns.  Sometimes as low as 30 depending on which city.  This kid said he holds 40 FPS when not recording from where he is standing. I would get like, 60+ in that environment.

Also, this isn't a "Increase FPS" video, its a "turn your shit all the way down to make the game look like a rusty ballsack" video.  And all the information here is already 100% known.... so.... yeah....

Edited by aimbot.eXe
  • Like 1

An fps is boost mostly refers to keeping the quality as good as possible, you basically turned everything in low and off. Also good luck spotting players with object detail on very low, your drawdistance will be only half a click, they will spot you before you can even see them.

Play nice, guys.

As far as OP is concerned:

you can edit your posts, no need to post another topic about it.

Videos also belong in the Gallery... Moved.

Edited by kichilron

And all the information here is already 100% known.... so.... yeah....

exactly and it isn't even 100% of what's known! there is so much more you can do.

• Like 1

Hello there

@Rick10980

As a newcomer to the board, although your intentions may be well meaning its always advisable to familiarise yourself with the "local" posting protocol and Official Rules as well as trying to ensure one is posting new content.

The Regulars here can be very protective of their forum and like to see that newcomers dont recklessly post and make a mess which is why you have had a bit of a tough reception.

So, follow mod advice and check out those sticky threads and rules and youll find your stay here a far more productive and comfortable one!

Rgds

LoK

OMG Necro thread.

sm00tje this is your fault. No Necros, please.

*spanks*

L