Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Discovery] Unfinished Gas Station

Coordinates: 096 021

Build: Stable 0.46.124490

Our research teams stumbled onto this one by accident. Not sure if a town is going to be placed here or what. There is a road close to here that leads to the unfinished military base with the new barrack models. Maybe these locations are somehow connected?

One thing I can tell you is this area is completely unfinished. I'm going to take a guess here and say the developers didn't want this in-game yet. Either way, another discovery.

Thanks for watching!

6saloy.jpg

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

Build .46 is not experimental. Think you got a typo.

Edited by haknslash

Probably something they're working on that they forgot to remove from the game files.

Build .46 is not experimental. Think you got a typo.

It wasn't a typo as I discovered this in the Experimental 0.46 build. I edited to lessen confusion. Thanks for the reply.

I'm very confused on how you got such an amazing view, could you please explain the aerial shots :3

I'm very confused on how you got such an amazing view, could you please explain the aerial shots :3

Import Chernarus+ into Arma 3 editor. It's very simple to do and is a cool way to explore the map and get cinematic shots if you wanted to. Google it and you'll find videos showing you how to do it.

Edited by haknslash