Sign in to follow this  
nipcheesy

[MGT] #2 Abusive Admins

Hi this is my first time ever posting on a forum and I  don't know if I posted it in the right section, but as the title says I want to do something about the abusive admins on [MGT] #2 (198.27.75.202:2339 on Dayz Commander). My friend joined their server with a banned CD key (his Brothers CD key one that he used 2 years ago) so he rejoined with a new CD key (his) spawned at Balota and killed 2 people, after killing 2 people he was looting the players and then caught on fire. After he died from the fire he complained about the admin killing him, then the admin banned him. After he got banned I complained it chat about it, (him being banned for no reason) and then I was teleported to the admin. He said I was associated with him and banned me (didn't let me get a single word in). Afterwords I got on their teamspeak to complain about it, I talked to the admins and their reasoning was that my friend had a CD that was banned so that meant he was a hacker (even though he died when they set him on fire) and since I was his friend he could "give me the hacks" I promptly said that that was a load of bullshit and before I could argue about it the admin banned me from their teamspeak server. My friend tried to appeal on their forums and was met with this response: http://www.mgtrolls.eu/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/12045571/id/13723646   So thats about it I guess, I have run into alot of shitty admins on a lot of private hives (most in fact) but this one really bothered me. I wont be joining that server ever again and don't care to but there has to be something I can do to fight these Garbage abusive admins.

Since its a private hive, nothing can be done. They don't have to adhere to the same rules as public hives do.  Also, even if it was a public hive, this is still the incorrect place to post.  You would need to report the server to its respective host, and even then nothing would happen.  The fact he had a banned CD key and immediately killed two people isn't helping his case either.  I wouldn't have set him on fire rather than just banned him, as a global banned CD key indicates that he has used or is using hacks.  While I don't agree with how the admins reacted, I do agree with the banning of the guy with the already banned CD key.

Edited by aimbot.eXe