Chrissix

[Overpoch Chernarus] I'm making a clan! Would you like to join?

Skype name: BlakeVarndell

How often you can play: Anytime until August 5th. 5:30-10:00pm EST Weekdays after August 5th

How experienced at the game you are: Over 600 hours playing the mod (Mainly Default and Epoch Only), 150 Hours in Arma2 (Played Arma Before the Dayz Mod came around.)

Extra information about yourself: In the past I have mostly been a bandit (Solo and in clans), but I can be a hero also if that is how this clan operates. I just enjoy playing with a group. (I love to snipe.)

Skype name: DiddyDeano

How often you can play: 10+ hours a week

How experienced at the game you are: I have been playing DayZ for about a year now and have had about 200 hours playing time. On Standalone I have had 80+ and on Overpoch around 20.

Extra information about yourself: I have played overpoch on the CCG Napf server and managed to reach the top 10 players before everything got reset. I am an out going person and I am willing to help out if you need me :D 

Skype name: BlakeVarndell

How often you can play: Anytime until August 5th. 5:30-10:00pm EST Weekdays after August 5th

How experienced at the game you are: Over 600 hours playing the mod (Mainly Default and Epoch Only), 150 Hours in Arma2 (Played Arma Before the Dayz Mod came around.)

Extra information about yourself: In the past I have mostly been a bandit (Solo and in clans), but I can be a hero also if that is how this clan operates. I just enjoy playing with a group. (I love to snipe.)

You have been accepted in to the group. 

Skype name: DiddyDeano

How often you can play: 10+ hours a week

How experienced at the game you are: I have been playing DayZ for about a year now and have had about 200 hours playing time. On Standalone I have had 80+ and on Overpoch around 20.

Extra information about yourself: I have played overpoch on the CCG Napf server and managed to reach the top 10 players before everything got reset. I am an out going person and I am willing to help out if you need me :D 

Message me on Skype @ Nissix76 and we can talk there :)

Skype name: Imfrigus

How often can you play: 6+ Hours everyday

How experienced at the game you are. I've played dayz for 2 years, about 400+ hours. I've played about 5 hours on standalone.

Extra Information about yourself: Im a good marksman. I've been on a break for about 4-3 month now, just returned a few weeks ago, so still a little rusty.

• Like 1

Skype name: Moyy.hf

How often you can play: 6+ hours a day

How experienced at the game you are: I have owned the game and mod for a year and a half so I am pretty experienced.

Extra information about yourself: I usually don't shoot on sight unless at a mission or I have too much gear/money to lose. I like playing for fun but I know when to be serious.

Hey Chris! This is my info:

Skype name: danielzgordon1

How often you can play: nearly everyday

How experienced at the game you are: I've had Arma 2 for 2 years now and have been playing DayZ for at least a year

Extra information about yourself: I'm looking for a dedicated group

Skype name: armadlillo55

How often you can play: 3-4 Days a Week

How experienced at the game you are: Been playing DayZ for about a year now.

Extra information about yourself: Im not neccesarily a super friendly player. I think I played on firecock for a while but I may be confusing it with another server that I played on. Programmer - JS, Java, ObjC Developer - JQ, HTML, CSS

Skype name: Moyy.hf

How often you can play: 6+ hours a day

How experienced at the game you are: I have owned the game and mod for a year and a half so I am pretty experienced.

Extra information about yourself: I usually don't shoot on sight unless at a mission or I have too much gear/money to lose. I like playing for fun but I know when to be serious.

Add me on Skype = Nissix76.

Hey Chris! This is my info:

Skype name: danielzgordon1

How often you can play: nearly everyday

How experienced at the game you are: I've had Arma 2 for 2 years now and have been playing DayZ for at least a year

Extra information about yourself: I'm looking for a dedicated group

I have accepted your Skype request. 

Skype name: Fortwall

How often you can play: most days, at least for a little bit

How experienced at the game you are: 150+ hours in Epoch, not much PVP though

Extra information about yourself: I'm more of the, Find a nice spot for a base and build it up player. I like the survival part of the game, not the battle royal style.

Skype name:Captaincube98

How often do you play:im on everyday usually for about 5 hours 

How experienced at the game are you:100+ hours in dayz 150+ hours in overwatch 50+ hours in overpoch

Extra information about yourself:I'm the kinda of person to horde up vehicle parts and fix everyone i see

Skype name:Captaincube98

How often do you play:im on everyday usually for about 5 hours 

How experienced at the game are you:100+ hours in dayz 150+ hours in overwatch 50+ hours in overpoch

Extra information about yourself:I'm the kinda of person to horde up vehicle parts and fix everyone i see

I'm messaging you on Skype now :)