Sign in to follow this  
HeyBEK

Some times it is impossible to know who you can and cannot trust.

I visited Novodmitrovsk for the first time and met some very friendly people. Then one not so friendly person. 

Check it out:

• Like 5

People get so bored with the game that the only fun they have is when they deceive players and shoot them in the back. I'm guessing the only thing that'll prevent this from happening more will be persistent storage and more zombies. Once they have more things to do people will have less of a reason to be assholes. Still it's awesome that you got the drop on him and thanks for showing me something new. Didn't know you could climb up there. I'll probably put a fire up there. I've been going around trying find places to put fireplace kits. That looks like a great spot.

Sweet vengeance. Nice vid.

Poor guy didn't know that shotgun sux and sawed off shotgun double sux.

Didn't know you could climb up there. I'll probably put a fire up there. I've been going around trying find places to put fireplace kits. That looks like a great spot.

Actually that building was just a place holder for the new town hall they just put in on the last update. Its a very big building and worth going to see. There is another building like the one in the video in Cherno though. I am unsure if there are any more around the map.

Actually that building was just a place holder for the new town hall they just put in on the last update. Its a very big building and worth going to see. There is another building like the one in the video in Cherno though. I am unsure if there are any more around the map.

Yeah, I just found that out an hour ago right before I ran into a guy who I told I was friendly before he told me to get on the ground. I said I would just put my stuff on the ground and his friend insisted on handcuffing me. (Really? You are going to cuff a guy who is willing to drop all his gear?) Never had bandits hold me up before, they said they would let me go but of course that wasn't true. As soon as his schizophrenic friend showed up he's saying "He has friends, he has friends." I said to them. "No, I didn't have friends on because I stopped playing DayZ for a while and I was just checking out the new town." But that didn't matter. They were so paranoid that nothing I said would matter, after which they killed me. They were never going to let me go anyway, they just found a convenient excuse to kill me because some other people were following them.