SniperwolfMR

Resolution issue, I think?

So my Day Z crashed today after the server reset, and it seems like something has happened to my video quality. 

I swear that I set everything back to what it used to be as far as resolution and everything else but the quality still seems stretched and the colors washed out...

This is driving me insane, is this some sort of glitch or something? Has anyone else had this happen? 

This happened to me earlier. I clicked Default Settings and it destroyed the resolution to the point I couldn't see text.

Be sure to check the setting under Rendering Resolution (or something like that; it's on the main Configuration window that pops up); it lets you change the percentage of the resolution that the game is displayed at, so you can have your resolution set at what you want, but this option can change it so that the game is displayed at 50% of that resolution, or 200%, or various other percentages. This will result in the game looking stretched out; it happened to me a couple of days ago, and it took me a while to remember to change that.

This is unbelievably frustrating. I've tried everything and cannot get my game back to the way it used to look. 

Game crashed and now everything is fucked. 

I had my resolution at 1680 X 1050, always. Now my resolution is set to that and it looks AWFUL