SmashT

Experimental Branch: 0.47 Discussion

• Like 14

When its live, someone please record a ragdoll death and post here, I wont be able to get on until way later tonight.

Edited by blaeZ
  • Like 3

Some UK exp. servers are up but I still cant download it. Should hit soon :)

randomely spawning police cars confirmed ( like the the crashed helis) as a part of the so called called event system  :o

• Like 1

I can no longer start sprinting while in crouch position. Why, devs? WHY?

• Like 2

Sh*t! Massive thunderstorm here, powers off. Cant go play ;_;

• Like 1

Time to take a rip and switch to experimental ... I love when updates are on my days off from work ;)

• Like 1

When its live, someone please record a ragdoll death and post here, I wont be able to get on until way later tonight.

• Like 13

got beaten by 10 zombies and broke my legs :/ , didn't go so smoothly i like the new prone and crouch animations.haven't seen any new stuff besides the animations an ragdoll. Still nice update tho.

Anyone notice new animations yet!? Press f9 and f10 I think and you'll find out :) .. Ragdoll and the hoppers are really cool too have yet to shoot someone and see how the ragdoll is then though I've only knocked Zeds out and watched them fall :)

Edit : throwing items seems to be a lot faster , changing hot bar for me is extremely responsive but there's still a Huge lack of animals :((. At least in the east I've been lost in the woods of the north east for a good 45 mins now and haven't seen one animal since .45 originally came out ! Other than than patch seems awesome :}

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 1

got beaten by 10 zombies and broke my legs :/ , didn't go so smoothly i like the new prone and crouch animations.haven't seen any new stuff besides the animations an ragdoll. Still nice update tho.

Haha very nice! Thanks for posting.

Sh*t! Massive thunderstorm here, powers off. Cant go play ;_;

I thought in game ;_;

I thought in game ;_;

Nope, not this time ;_; . I hope it clears up by morning

Sprinting from crouch position confirmed for broken.

• Like 2

What is status with FPS?

I get lower FPS with every new patch.

Before 0.47, Solnichniy 20-25, now i get 10-20, most time is 13-15FPS.

I actually dont care for new stuff like ragdoll and a couple of new animations, but where is fix for inventory color bug? Two exp and one stable patch and its still present.

Cant run from crouch position, still some rubberbanding and desync.

Need to press about twenty times a button on keyboard to player use an item in hand.

Edited by Gas_Mask_Guy
  • Like 2

Cant wait to snipe someone off the top of something and have the loot come to me rather than have to go to the loot.

Also, if someones dead body falls off something, will their inventory take damage accordingly?

• Like 1

Cant wait to snipe someone off the top of something and have the loot come to me rather than have to go to the loot.

Also, if someones dead body falls off something, will their inventory take damage accordingly?

I hope so :)

I can no longer start sprinting while in crouch position. Why, devs? WHY?

dude i have already made a feedback issue on it, 0.46 finally bought in the ability to sprint from any stance or movement speed (ideal for skirmishing and shoot and move in gunfights) now it is a sore cumbersome mess again. please direct people to http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=13602 and up vote that shiz and also add comments on how we feel this should be working to make the game have better flow

patch notes?

dude seriously, u been here long enough to know to find out anything in exp builds you have to dig around yourself, there is NO patch notes on exp, and hicks has even said that categorically on his twitter feed

Sprinting from crouch position confirmed for broken.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=13602 as above dude, lets make a fuss :P also vikto in the linked tweet asked for our thoughts, i think we need to let him know

• Like 1

What is status with FPS?

I get lower FPS with every new patch.

Before 0.47, Solnichniy 20-25, now i get 10-20, most time is 13-15FPS.

MS WIN7 64Bit -|- ASUS M5A97 R2.0 -|- FX4130 OC 4.5Ghz -|- Radeon HD7770 -|- Corsair 8GB 1600Mhz -|- RAIDMAX 530w

How do you get so little FPS with that setup?I get same with my Intel Celeron :P

Just incase anyone is interested below is another ragdoll video showing it both with a melee weapon and gun.

Edited by Zecele
  • Like 5