Sign in to follow this  
Majorballs

Got ban for no reason

Hey Forum,

My friend got banned for dayz standalone,

He bugged out and fell throw a floor, an he tried to respawn, but couldt so he tried relog, but couldt get

so he tried to relog sometimes, he got banned,

Its says "battleye global ban 98993d"

If some could help with some solutions ?

Timmy.

this will get locked.   ​probably 

in before lock, you (r friend) are either a hacker or an idiot who tried to hack.

just because they got banned doesn't mean they hacked. I got banned for switching to experimental when the akm was being tested. battleye has yet to reply for my false ban and I am stuck with an account that I cant use now. you cant claim that he was hacking right off the bat. Dayz is buggy as shit and could have been something ingame that triggered a false positive.

in before

inb4 is what you are looking for, my good sir.

With that being said. No one gets a global ban for no reason.  BattlEye found something it didn't like, probably some hacks that just got patched, and banned him.

Edited by aimbot.eXe

People don't get banned for falling through the floor and trying to respawn. People get banned for cheat engines, altering your pbo, esp hacks, teleporting and other sorts of nonsense that script kiddies use to get any advantage over others.

Please try harder, no one is buying the oh my friend fell through the floor and tried to respawn and is now banned. At least get a more convincing story or at least one that is ammusing

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Ps apart from onetime where an incorrect ban wave went through (which was rectified almost instantly) ive not personally heard of any false positives from BE.

I recently had a long PM echange with a chap who swore he had never hacked.

It turns out he hadn't.

He told me he had however installed a cracked copy of the SA previously. *sigh*

Fact or not he's still banned. Dont do naughty things and you'll not get BE knocking on your virtual door.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1