Shockpuppet

Found 2 Heli Crash sites at once. Anyone found 3?

Would love to know :)

That's hilarious! I have not found even one yet. But just started looking for them today.. never really cared to find one, but now its my MISSION! :D

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

They used to spawn almost on top of eachother in the mod.

Unless denamic crashsites are introduced,it'll be all about camping server restarts which is so damn lame.

• Like 1

Most I have seen in close proximity was two. One in NEAF and one just outside the fence.

Can't wait until the implement that fix that the smoke is visible form further away. This would make it feasible to climb a big hill and scout the landscape for smoke.

maybe the smoke is better. spotted Prigorodki crash from a building in Dubky. don't know if normal

Most I have seen in close proximity was two. One in NEAF and one just outside the fence.

Can't wait until the implement that fix that the smoke is visible form further away. This would make it feasible to climb a big hill and scout the landscape for smoke.

today on experimental I saw smoke behind some trees about 300 meters away which of course led to the helicopter and an M4 some ammo, butt stock, suppressor and some optics that I declined.... I left deer steaks in place of a lot of that. even trade I say. 

oh yeah smoke... on another thread someone mentioned smoke at 800 meters

For anyone interested, I've got a bit of a regular run to find heli crashes....

12 possible sites in just a few minutes and it's on my run from balota to NWAF (Path of the warrior).

I don't server hop this run, because that would be lame.

Here it is if anyone is interested:

http://i.imgur.com/OezDKZV.jpg

• Like 3