d.walker43

can i run dayz standalone

My specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i3 4010U @1.8ghz

GPU: Intel HD graphics 4400

RAM: 6GB RAM

Resolution: 1366x768

500GB harddrive

I can run Planetside 2 at medium settings, which has higher requirements then dayz standalone. This means I can run dayz, right? thanks

My specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i3 4010U @1.8ghz

GPU: Intel HD graphics 4400

RAM: 6GB RAM

Resolution: 1366x768

500GB harddrive

I can run Planetside 2 at medium settings, which has higher requirements then dayz standalone. This means I can run dayz, right? thanks

Oh boy,I suggest you try it out somwehere before buying it,The requirements are nothing,this is alpha,everythings broken

Oh boy,I suggest you try it out somwehere before buying it,The requirements are nothing,this is alpha,everythings broken

I wish I could, but...there isn't a trial version or anything. Any ideas on how I can test it out? thanks

With integrated graphics, no.

An <2Ghz i3 with integrated graphics will probably run the game, i.e. it will open without giving you an error message, but I would estimate <10 FPS for the most part and would not recommend buying the game with the intention of playing on that machine. Sorry!

If you have any more questions please use the designated "Can I Run DayZ?" topic, which you can find here...

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/154395-can-i-run-dayz-retail-post-here/