Sign in to follow this  
freethink

stuck in schoolhouse @ krasnostov

A pal of mine got session lost and ended up stuck in the school at kras and can't get out. I sent him this video

but he's still stuck. Any solutions?
Edited by freethink

Whenever im stuck like that, I just fire my weapon to lure zombies and they push me out of the structure. No need to log out, but it may be safer since you're not alerting survivors to your position.

Edited by blaeZ
  • Like 1

run against a wall with youtube videos open in background so you lag more, wait for lag  to pop you out, might take a while, but will work, even if it doesnt it will make him die of dehydration faster,

he can just open youtube vids, 1080p, with dayz in windowed mode, jam "w" down with something, then watch youtube till you run out the wall. 

I fell under one of those green buildings with only a second level with the stairs leading upto them, I ran at the wall, vaulted, and disconnected and it worked, also try going prone and rolling then disconnecting

Whenever im stuck like that, I just fire my weapon to lure zombies and they push me out of the structure. No need to log out, but it may be safer since you're not alerting survivors to your position.

ding ding ding!

Worked perfectly! That's exactly the advice he followed and he managed to get pushed out. 

Thanks all!

run against a wall with youtube videos open in background so you lag more, wait for lag  to pop you out, might take a while, but will work, even if it doesnt it will make him die of dehydration faster,

he can just open youtube vids, 1080p, with dayz in windowed mode, jam "w" down with something, then watch youtube till you run out the wall. 

or join a server in asia.

ding ding ding!

Worked perfectly! That's exactly the advice he followed and he managed to get pushed out. 

Thanks all!

Nice, glad I could help.

• Like 1

Nice, glad I could help.

you the man. brilliant tip

• Like 1

"ITZ NAWT A SKOOL ITZ AND OFFICE!" ~ Raging DayZ Community

But naw, I hope your friend gets out and wish you well! Normally I just vault my way out of buildings when I'm stuck, but that doesn't work 24/7.

"ITZ NAWT A SKOOL ITZ AND OFFICE!" ~ Raging DayZ Community

But naw, I hope your friend gets out and wish you well! Normally I just vault my way out of buildings when I'm stuck, but that doesn't work 24/7.

:D He got out thanks to blaeZ's tip. I never know what to call that building tbh. I've never thought it looked like a school but when you say school everyone knows what you are talking about.

• Like 1