imS2AD0l.jpg9GSFWv8l.png

W6ZFjLq.jpgJI2rTHG.jpg

XY42oh6.jpg

up there is down hereDIoyJ9K.jpg

new town is called....

uON9ZsS.jpg

DhChX2b.jpg

q0vLexo.jpghgBC41E.jpgos29sfH.jpg

Rabbit traps                                                                                                                                                  i guess this one will find its way in game soon...

y0Xsn5TBwYA.jpgdrJLk6CLoDU.jpgc-VICDMJfGQ.jpg

...and maybe this grenade launcher..

Cxt5UXH.jpg       ggEkOki.jpg

New Jacket and Pants thx to Hombre and Dawgstyl

cXXOqj6.pngCzbjzpo.jpg

couple new stuff, have fun with it.

how to vote kick

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/201246-how-to-vote-kick-player-in-dayz/

Edited by Lauch
  • Like 14

Flare guns and Tents are just PBO files. Doesn't mean there in this patch. Also, Police cap was already in.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

Police cap was already in.

I think it was red, not green. I could be wrong!

• Like 5

I think it was red, not green. I could be wrong!

You are right, green is new

640Mb of update to make a hat green when it was red? Don't let the haters hear about that. ;)

Anyway, I don't suppose the frame rates are any better? That would be nice.

• Like 3

640Mb of update to make a hat green when it was red? Don't let the haters hear about that. ;)

Not really any better. Also, the Frag Grenade has been added.

Can anyone answers, is this in the current experimental or has it yet to come?

Can anyone answers, is this in the current experimental or has it yet to come?

Some of it is. There has been no sighting of tents or flare guns yet.

• Like 1

Not really any better. Also, the Frag Grenade has been added.

Shame. On stable .44 ran pretty well, since then it's been a dog with .45 performing considerably worse on stable than experimental.

W6ZFjLq.jpg

couple new stuff, have fun with it.

I take it that is in the new town to the West of Karmanovka (not sure if it's got a name or if Karmanovka is it's name) replacing the previous official building that was at the end of the town square?

Do you know if there are any actual new towns or just new buildings in already existing towns?

I take it that is in the new town to the West of Karmanovka (not sure if it's got a name or if Karmanovka is it's name) replacing the previous official building that was at the end of the town square?

Do you know if there are any actual new towns or just new buildings in already existing towns?

rite, novo. recently added

Edited by Lauch

Over half of that was probably the new map files containing the new town additions.  The  2 map PBOs are like 350MB together.

• Like 1

why the f do we need a grenade launcher? everyone is asking for civilian weaponary, non-fatal takedowns etc. Not big explosives

• Like 12

why the f do we need a grenade launcher? everyone is asking for civilian weaponary, non-fatal takedowns etc. Not big explosives

The masses have asked for it :/

edit

Could be stuff from Arma3 which has accidently been added

Edited by fowang

Granade launcher can arch above wall...this is greatly exploitable for trolls on 3pp (regular) servers.

For exemple, people in this military base near Veresnik will get blowed up by trolls ambushing them while standing behind the walls with granades/granades launcher alot.

Over half of that was probably the new map files containing the new town additions.  The  2 map PBOs are like 350MB together.

Yeah, I spawned in the ocean after my first session was lost.  Sorta pissed that I needed to swim for 5 mins, but the same garbage happened in the mod, I can deal with it.

Looked to me that I was on an island.   There was nothing but plain grass texture, no grass, for a while then I ran into a store that had nothing but bottles of water.

Are you grenade launcher whiners serious?  Non-lethal weapons?  You do know that people can kill with bare hands IRL, right?

@Frosti, you are just stupid.

Edited by AlfalphaCat

Any picture of what the Gorka jacket looks like on someone?

I had it but throwed it away, was too shiny..

Suspect updating Map files for new town would take some size, dont you?

Well correct me if i am wrong... but i have been trying to keep a follow of this game and its self destructive community... but throughout these forums and Reddit I see a 'common' opinion that there is far too much guns , ammo and fatal weaponary added already..Probably part of the Alpha process (chuck everything in to check it works?) i thought the masses actually wanted less weapons. I didn't once read anyone ask for a grenade., or launcher. There is probably a whole list of items i could read to you that have been requested more times than a grenade. Also what use is a grenade launcher? The zombies all die from one single bullet to the foot, they dont require explosives. What situation was the grenade launcher added for ? Simply another 'pvp' tool,. and a very dangerous one with the amount of pyschopathic dupers.

Please can we have...

-Non fatal weaponary

-Distractive devices (Firecrackers etc)

-More things to encourage co-operation and helping each other, rather than blowing each other up

Edited by AgentNe0
  • Like 10

Well correct me if i am wrong... but i have been trying to keep a follow of this game and its self destructive community... but throughout these forums and Reddit I see a 'common' opinion that there is far too much guns , ammo and fatal weaponary added already..Probably part of the Alpha process (chuck everything in to check it works?) i thought the masses actually wanted less weapons. I didn't once read anyone ask for a grenade., or launcher. There is probably a whole list of items i could read to you that have been requested more times than a grenade. Also what use is a grenade launcher? The zombies all die from one single bullet to the foot, they dont require explosives. What situation was the grenade launcher added for ? Simply another 'pvp' tool,. and a very dangerous one with the amount of pyschopathic dupers.

Please can we have...

-Non fatal weaponary

-Distractive devices (Firecrackers etc)

-More things to encourage co-operation and helping each other, rather than blowing each other up

I dunno but as I said in the full message

It could be something from arma3 which accidently got brought over.

As we do not have a change log theres nothing really we can go on other than heresy

• Like 1

we'll find out soon another, wouldnt surprise me and the pictures look genuine

• Like 1

I don't see any problem with grenade launchers as long as they're rare. Grenade launchers are the kind of thing that the military would use in this situation.

The only kind of weapons that I don't think belong in DayZ are high powered sniper rifles.

• Like 6

I don't see any problem with grenade launchers as long as they're rare. Grenade launchers are the kind of thing that the military would use in this situation.

The only kind of weapons that I don't think belong in DayZ are high powered sniper rifles.

I don't see any problem with high powered sniper rifles as long as they're rare. high powered sniper rifles are the kind of thing that the military would use in this situation.

Edited by Guest