igor-vk

DayZ + Spintires?

Who thinks Bohemia should buy  Oovee Ltd, company that made Spintires game ?  We are all bitching about cars. How about these??

• Like 8

How about Spintires + every other game ever made?

Anyway, I wholeheartedly approve.

• Like 2

DayZ + Spintires + Reciever + DCS + Race07 + ..... (The list goes on. And on. and on...)

= Best game ever.

Goat Simulator 2014.

Already the best game N/A

I was thinking, reading all posts like: we neeeeed caaars, we neee wehicles, kmeeeee.

Well, there you go! With mechanics like this you would think 3 times before going for a ride.  :P 

Edited by igor-vk

+1 to cars from Spintires +10 to roads for this cars. Especially for MAZ E- C- series. There will be needed many gas can to fuel theese off-road monsters.

i just bought spin tyres a few days ago, saw it had no first person view, then uninstalled it

Did you not read about the game or look at pictures?.. I thought DayZ was bad..

Bearing in mind it is literally 4-5 guys that made Spintires, it won't be a full blown sim.

You know that is exactly what i thought when i saw Spintires come out

Isn't that what we all thought when first seeing Spintires.

Maybe one of the Devs will see this and maybe they will take a few ideas from this game for DayZ. Let's hope  :)

This would be the most amazing thing ever.

Probably won't happen, but hey, they already bought one studio specifically for one game system!

As a keen 4 wheel driver and proud owner of a Russian racing tractor aka Lada Niva, I approve of this. Also I see Spintires is on sale in steam atm.

That is awesome. I'll definitely look at buying that game if it's a good price.

I don't wanna be that guy that just says it will never happen, but yea.

Mud would be awesome, winching, 4WD, differential lock, gears. Everything!

I want DayZ to be detailed and realistic.

No level of detail could really go over the top for me.

Even if they only introduced mud like in Spintires it would be awesome, imagine trying to wade through waist deep mud fully geared (if weight made a difference), or using it to slow down/trap zeds.

• Like 1

DayZ + Spintires + Reciever + DCS + Race07 + ..... (The list goes on. And on. and on...)

= Best game ever.

Adding Receiver to DayZ would drop the PvP kill rate by 85% and increase the death by infected rate by 70%.

Haha despite searching previous posts I didn't see this when I made a separate thread. Apologies.

Thanks for merging Mods.

Edited by Roshi

Even if they just looked at this for inspiration it would be awesome....not sure how hard it would be to get the terrain to behave like that in this engine....im guessing HARD lol. But even just something similar, much more basic ability to get bogged down offroad and such....anything to make vehicles more realistic im all for!

= Best game ever.

Race 07! pffft..... dig out GTR2 and do some real racing :D

Completely agree, I played the dev version FTP of spin tires when it was a work in progress I'm unsure if it was the UAZ model but I instantly thought DayZ.

Sometimes i want to punch people repeatedly until they stop moving, not from rage or anger, but from sadness...

Edited by Lady Kyrah