Doyal

Dayz Standalone Servers needed in India

Hello Dayz community

I'm a Dayz standalone player from India. I have around 5 friends that I play dayz with. I reckon India is a very niche market for gaming, more so for Dayz, because all we play online is Counter-Strike, De_dust 2 all day long lol. I bought this game a week back, and I have found, to my dismay, that despite hailing from a country with a billion people, there are absolutely zero servers in India.

Nearest are in Singapore, France, Germany, and Japan. This results into us having to server hop constantly because our ping is really really high, like north of 200, I get like 50 servers from 120 to 200, and we all know that is an unplayable experience.

I have fast fibre optic internet, and I get less ping than my friends, so they get about 30 ping more. I play a lot of online games, so I know that you must have at least 50 ping.

This makes us all think that we wasted 30 dollars (or 1800/- Rupees) on a game. I request any Indian reading this or anyone for that matter to please start a server in India, it's bound to be profitable, there must be at least a 1000 players in India, That doesn't sound like much, but it's a third world country ya know. I don't want to start a server myself because I'm a law student and I don't have the time or money.

Thank you for reading.

TL;DR-- PLS START A SERVER IN INDIA.

P.S- Also, if the devs come up with stronger measures for server hopping we'll be royally screwed because we have to do that, to keep playing for any length of time.

• Like 2

Honestly, servers below 280 are fine.
200 ping is quite playable, that's what I play on most of the time connecting to US servers.
Having servers with 40 ping around is nice also, but there isn't much of a difference 

Honestly, servers below 280 are fine.

200 ping is quite playable, that's what I play on most of the time connecting to US servers.

Having servers with 40 ping around is nice also, but there isn't much of a difference 

That's not true, here when I connect to any server with over 200 ping I get kicked instantly, plus you lag all over the place with a ping above 100 :(

to be honest he makes a good point about BI not providing any servers it would be a bit awkward if this happened to us . Its so annoying having to rely on other players as Admins!!!
Sometimes it takes me a long time to find a game because Admins are kicking people constantly!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, it's really pathetic right now, I hope someone rises up to the task soon

• Like 1

Hello Dayz community

I'm a Dayz standalone player from India. I have around 5 friends that I play dayz with. I reckon India is a very niche market for gaming, more so for Dayz, because all we play online is Counter-Strike, De_dust 2 all day long lol. I bought this game a week back, and I have found, to my dismay, that despite hailing from a country with a billion people, there are absolutely zero servers in India.

Nearest are in Singapore, France, Germany, and Japan. This results into us having to server hop constantly because our ping is really really high, like north of 200, I get like 50 servers from 120 to 200, and we all know that is an unplayable experience.

I have fast fibre optic internet, and I get less ping than my friends, so they get about 30 ping more. I play a lot of online games, so I know that you must have at least 50 ping.

This makes us all think that we wasted 30 dollars (or 1800/- Rupees) on a game. I request any Indian reading this or anyone for that matter to please start a server in India, it's bound to be profitable, there must be at least a 1000 players in India, That doesn't sound like much, but it's a third world country ya know. I don't want to start a server myself because I'm a law student and I don't have the time or money.

Thank you for reading.

TL;DR-- PLS START A SERVER IN INDIA.

P.S- Also, if the devs come up with stronger measures for server hopping we'll be royally screwed because we have to do that, to keep playing for any length of time.

moving to SA section

• Like 1

Please have at least one server in india, i have a lot of friends who play dayz. There are no good servers for indian players even though there is a strong community for this game, we all have decent internet speeds but the ping is just too high. It would be greatly appreciated if there is at least one 40 player server in India. Cheers. 

I hope that you guys get the servers you deserve, but I wouldn't be holding my breath if I were you.

I mean, here in Australia / New Zealand, there's 2 experimental servers. TWO (2!)

And the guy who made the game is a kiwi ffs.