Sign in to follow this  
Ulysses404

Dayz OverPoch servers Crashing, missing files, very buggy. PLEASE HELP!

Hello all, I come to you seeking help. Recently got back into dayz mod and been trying to play OverPoch servers. As of late i cant seem to get 95% of servers to work.

Heres whats happening, its different for all servers usually:

-On some I will join a server(which takes forever) and play for about 5 mins and then game will crash to desktop, and give me the whole arma 2 OA stopped working error(on some of these servers it will say cannot play/edit this mission you are missing files(different files every time):bb_mercenary or eu_map, etc ; but then, it still lets me in to play. Some servers dont do this as well and just lets me in normally then crashes

-Some servers will load in normally(while again taking forever) and then about 30 seconds after i get in it will say: Kicked, Battleye client not responding

-some servers with the 103718 patch will say bad version, server rejected connection, when i have version 112555 patch, which to my understanding, should be playable on all other servers with patches 112555 and below(including the 103718 servers) pe rhaps this has changed since i last played, but it never used to work like that.

-I use dayz commander mainly, but when ive tried joining servers from Arma 2 OA on steam, it gives me the error "picture z/addons/dayz_code/gui/dayz_logo_ca.paa not found" at the title screen

-When I have tried to install the beta patches it tells me I have a Wrong CD Key, but still installs the patches anyways(could this be an issue? I cannot fix this either)

Heres what I have tried to do to fix the issues, with no avail:

Reinstall battleye client

Verify Integrity of Arma2, Arma 2 OA, and the beta

Starting steam as admin

disabling firewalls for fixing BE client

Restarting computer/router multiple times

Reinstall the beta patches multiple times(using Dayz Commander, and manual install)

Google my ass off trying to find a fix

etc, ive tried a lot of things

*keep in mind i have been able to get on some servers without problems(CCG, Various private hives, WFGN, etc, but only a couple)

I use dayz commander to install all the mods, plus to start up games. Should I try reinstalling the mods Manually? I would consider reinstalling the arma games, but ive seen threads where people reinstall everything with no fix, so im not sure if thats going to help or not.

If anyone can provide me with some info or advice to fix these issues, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.

I can provide screen caps if neccesary

-malloc=system

This should stop your arma crashign issues in your addional settings.  If you have to use a mod too it should look like this.

-malloc=system -mod=@dayzOverwatch;@dayz_epoch