Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Discovery] Devil's Church

Coordinates: 079 033

In this episode our research team will guide you to this new Trinity Church with graveyard. It's a hop, skip, and a jump away from Devil's Castle which is why we call it Devil's Church.

At this time, this location can only be found in experimental build 0.45.12499. By the looks of it, there will probably be a new town north of this location as well as additions to this locale as well.

The graveyard itself is the biggest graveyard in Chernarus. Have fun, explore and check it out!

Thanks for watching!

25g486q.jpg

http://youtu.be/QrwvmXei7YM

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 2

discovery? really mate? me and my mates 'discovered' this about 4 weeks ago or however long the current experimental build has been goin.

• Like 1

discovery? really mate? me and my mates 'discovered' this about 4 weeks ago or however long the current experimental build has been goin.

Well, no matter how you you have "discovered" it, if you didn't share it or if there's no video or info about it, then I'm pretty happy Weyland shared his discovery. I haven't checked that part and never found/stumble upon it.

• Like 2

I think there is one of these in that little area between Svetlo and the North East Airfield just by the water fountain thing. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's there.

Discovery…yes, really. Have I offended you in some way? If I did, I apologize.

Just because I posted this today doesn't mean I discovered it yesterday. Actually, I discovered this about 16 days ago and the current experimental build 0.45.12499 went live 26 days ago. So that's 10 days after 0.45 went live. Don't get me wrong, its not May 21st 7am, but its decent.

I have work and other obligations and can't get the film out the day after I shoot it. Even if I wasn't working and could get it out the next day, I still wouldn't. I'm not trying to do the same old cookie cutter style of video's that's out there. I'm not going to post a 20 second clip of me shooting an AKM with all the fixings. I don't see the point in it. To me, it's not about getting it out next day. It's about doing something unique and different.

This point of the Discovery series is helping others discover things about DayZ they might not know about. Maybe you found this on May 21st at 7am. If so, congratulations.

Since that build has gone live, I've edited and posted two other video's with some content nobody has found, not at least that I'm aware of. Maybe I can help you discover something you haven't? Have you found the new Excavation Site? If not, check it out here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/198088-discovery-new-excavation-site/

When it's all said and done, the above video is the first of its kind and it's out well before hitting the stable build.

Hope all is well and take care!

I think there is one of these in that little area between Svetlo and the North East Airfield just by the water fountain thing. Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it's there.

Your are correct. The one in Svelto has an added graveyard in the current experimental build. There is actually another one in Olsha and another in an unnamed town northwest of the North West Airfield. Those two do not have graveyards at this time.

You can find these locations in detail here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/188235-discovery-trinity-church-locations/

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 1

We knocked off an Elk there a couple of dayz ago. Very cool little spot, you can simply survive iaround that area with the Castle,the traino, Gvozdno and the surprise doors down the road. Not much traffic but it's a nice area to make a base ..if they can implement tents that can't be seen from miles away.

• Like 1

Why the fuck is it called that? Already creepy shit. Now I wanna switch to Experimental and czech it out.

Aren't you that Scrublord claiming to have killed a bunch of Medics?

• Like 2

Discovery…yes, really. Have I offended you in some way? If I did, I apologize.

Just because I posted this today doesn't mean I discovered it yesterday. Actually, I discovered this about 16 days ago and the current experimental build 0.45.12499 went live 26 days ago. So that's 10 days after 0.45 went live. Don't get me wrong, its not May 21st 7am, but its decent.

I have work and other obligations and can't get the film out the day after I shoot it. Even if I wasn't working and could get it out the next day, I still wouldn't. I'm not trying to do the same old cookie cutter style of video's that's out there. I'm not going to post a 20 second clip of me shooting an AKM with all the fixings. I don't see the point in it. To me, it's not about getting it out next day. It's about doing something unique and different.

This point of the Discovery series is helping others discover things about DayZ they might not know about. Maybe you found this on May 21st at 7am. If so, congratulations.

Since that build has gone live, I've edited and posted two other video's with some content nobody has found, not at least that I'm aware of. Maybe I can help you discover something you haven't? Have you found the new Excavation Site? If not, check it out here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/198088-discovery-new-excavation-site/

When it's all said and done, the above video is the first of its kind and it's out well before hitting the stable build.

Hope all is well and take care!

Your are correct. The one in Svelto has an added graveyard in the current experimental build. There is actually another one in Olsha and another in an unnamed town northwest of the North West Airfield. Those two do not have graveyards at this time.

You can find these locations in detail here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/188235-discovery-trinity-church-locations/

I think that location is cool though… Just there in the middle of nowhere. Even has a drive way lol.

Edited by deaje
  • Like 1

I would love to see more screen shots of the newer towns.. havent played DayZ for over a month ^_^

I've taken to calling this the "Gvozdno Graveyard" because you can literally see Gvozdno in the background. I even made a little wiki page for it :) I need to take some better screenshots though, I didn't realize until after I was done playing just how washed-out the pictures look.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/Graveyard_(Gvozdno)