Sign in to follow this  
infamousronin

Admin abuse on The Chernarus Geurrillas Server - UK - 2 hour restarts - RP

so i joined this server called The Chernarus Geurrillas Server - UK - 2 hour restarts - RP  between 11 - 11:30 pm on the 13th of july 2014 (uk time) i was in elecktro minding my own business had no player interactions, then suddenly i got kicked .... then i rejoined thinking the admin made a mistake i did nothing wrong so i have nothing to worry about ... they kicked me again .... then i thought ok surely maybe he is just angry because someone killed him and he is taking it out on others so i rejoined thinking he calmed down i carried on playing i was climbing a ladder then while on the ladder i got kicked again .. this killed my player .... so im thinking was he watching me and trolling me ? because after that i joined again and this time i got a message saying i am banned ...... i don't know why ? before this i had never played on this server, i thought servers connected to the main hive admins are not allowed to kick others for no reason, am i wrong ? please can someone help me report this to the right people this is the first time this is happening to me so im not sure who to report it to, so i made a account here and wrote this post. and for anyone who reads this post do not join this server if it stays up because i wasn't the only one getting kicked every time i joined i saw a ton of other players disconnect on the player menu so im guessing the admin kicked others for no reason and banned them too.

Edited by infamousronin

There is also a server, I don't remember, that the admin kicked everybody including me, because he forced players to meet him, because he did not want to play alone, then he says like "Come her and I won't kill you" , "If you don't come Ill kill you", "I am the admin, I will kick you all", "Somebody come to me", "Come here now". It was like a 4 ever alone guy lol. And he was kicked everybody then put a passcode in the server for around 10 minutes, then he put's on public again, then he after like 20 minutes, he kicked us all, then do the same process. Well, today he didn't do it, but yesterday he did it a lot of times <_<

There is also a server, I don't remember, that the admin kicked everybody including me, because he forced players to meet him, because he did not want to play alone, then he says like "Come her and I won't kill you" , "If you don't come Ill kill you", "I am the admin, I will kick you all", "Somebody come to me", "Come here now". It was like a 4 ever alone guy lol. And he was kicked everybody then put a passcode in the server for around 10 minutes, then he put's on public again, then he after like 20 minutes, he kicked us all, then do the same process. Well, today he didn't do it, but yesterday he did it a lot of times <_<

well that admin's mom pays 30 dollars a month, I can't find a better punishment.

Edited by StanleyWasHappy
  • Like 2

well that admin's mom pays 30 dollars a month, I can't find a better punishment.

Indeed lol, poor kids try to get friends by owning a server ^_^

Indeed lol, poor kids try to get friends by owning a server ^_^

If a guy actually makes people be his friends in an MMO games I guess he's a medical-case and not just a weetard :D

If you encounter an abusive admin or server, please do not post it here on the forums. We cannot do anything with these reports. It is not productive and does not expedite action taken against these servers. Please report them to the GSPs directly following the pinned Guidelines.