FlyingCork

Horses in DayZ Standalone

Uh..... 1: I could certainly get close, if not hit that shot. 2: Yes, actually, though I mostly shoot based on adjustments. 3: Yes! I trapped for a while, so skinning animals and tanning hides is in my skill set! 4 : Yup, this too. All this, and Im just a red blooded American. youd be amazed what a random internet go-er can know.

Well that shuts me up! Your are indeed GI Joe.

Without having read the whole shebang here, i belive the whole "hey lets get companion animals that whoudl be KEWLLL" Thing stems from some dunn hol pr bloopers.

I mean..it whould be cool and all. Tame a horse, get a dog ect. ect.

But man that stuff is so far away imoh and i really dont see how that could be implemented in a meaningfull way as of yet.

who the xxx needs a horse ???? 

think smaler 

i want a ...olympic-ra.jpg

that is what we realy need to cover big distances once stamina is introduced.

cant wait to win the tour the chenarus ! 

What would be the purpose of a dog? The game is a military PvP fest yet to be developed into something more meaningfull. A dog would do what? Follow me around?

Do not want to sound negative but I just do not see it now.

Horse okay...for transportation.

Edited by Calvin Candie

I don't know about you guys,but if i were to vote what should be the next means of transportation besides the V3S,a horse is the first thing that would come to mind.

I mean what's not to like?

No need for gas,no need for repairs and they make the best "hamburgers". :D

Personally I'd like to see mountain bikes first.

Having said that, Killing somebody's horse and forcing them to watch while you gut, cook and eat the animal they spent hours taming, saddling and such would be interesting.

• Like 1

Well that shuts me up! Your are indeed GI Joe.

Nope, USAF! Close, i guess, but not quite! :D

I don't know about you guys,but if i were to vote what should be the next means of transportation besides the V3S,a horse is the first thing that would come to mind.

I mean what's not to like?

No need for gas,no need for repairs and they make the best "hamburgers". :D

You still have to take care of it. Find saddle and equipment. If horse gets injured, need to be taken care of. But I agree that they make good tasty steaks! :)

i've never thought of dayz as a run n kill deathmatch. even if it is all about fighting there's going to be up to 20km of walking between each fight. 

Well, we'll see when it's added and functioning. Too early to talk about it I guess.