orunn

=WASTELAND SURVIVORS= |4h Restarts!|Big Community|Very Stable|40 Slot| Come survive with us!

logonew.png

Greetings Survivors!

We are back with Private Hive!

I am the server owner and community owner TJ!

We present you Wasteland Survivors Standalone!

Features of our server:

+ No admin Abuse

+Quick restarts (Less then 15 sec downtime)

+Stable host

+15+ Admins ready to help rid of hackers

+Future Wasteland Mod will be based on our server!

+300+ members in our community!

+Active Clans

+Active site with helpful and up to date information on Standalone

+Whitelist

+Private Hive

+Daily Backups

+Teamspeak

+24/7 Daytime, will change to 3 hour day 2 hour night when more nighttime features added

+Admins and community have 10+ years experience in server hosting!

+Streamers Welcome!

http://www.wastelandsurvivors.com

Teamspeak:

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by EandirUN
  • Like 1

Reseved for Features and community Video-

We are now in the top 50 servers! Thank you everyone!

Currently working on it to were its a shorter night and longer day so new spawns have a better chance. But def working in the night cycle

What about restart times? The only thing keeping me from playing on this server is that it now seems to restart every 2 hours (according to Gameservers page). If you have it restarting every 4 then my buddy and I would love to play on this server regularly! It looks like the best one out there! And I love that you want to incorporate a day/night cycle eventually!

Thanks.

Its on 4h now had to put it on 2h for a short time due to a bug someone has been exploiting on my server to crash it. Also the Time is currently 11AM on server will move it up to 2h day 2h night shortly and later on down the road 4h day 2h night since alot of players prefer that balance on my Dayz mod servers

• Like 1

Its on 4h now had to put it on 2h for a short time due to a bug someone has been exploiting on my server to crash it. Also the Time is currently 11AM on server will move it up to 2h day 2h night shortly and later on down the road 4h day 2h night since alot of players prefer that balance on my Dayz mod servers

Awesome! Sounds perfect for me. I will most likely be playing on your server very soon, though I usually play Hardcore, so I'm gonna wait for a devastating death of my HC character before I switch to this. :)

Be sure to check out our site at Wastelandsurvivors.com everyone! We will be full staffed and ready for the big persistence update! We will be doing some cool events!

The [54th] endorses this server! We play on it at least ounce a night and can not say we regret it, No Hackers, Great Ping and Always Full!

• Like 1

Man, how did you guys make your server so popular?

Great stuff!

• Like 1

Wanted to let everyone know that the server will be back to full uptime without interuption again due to the fix in the bugs that were used to attack the server! Also with the new Persistent loot next update, a few from my personal clan will be leaving shiny new tents up for grabs at the airfields that we will gather :)

Gonna start a YouTube series based on the server soon so if you play here regularly you may be in it!

Here is some screenshots from my own personal adventures with other players on the server :D

2014_07_16_00004.jpg

2014_07_15_00003.jpg

2014_08_01_00004.jpg

2014_06_19_00002.jpg

2014_04_30_00001.jpg

If you have any screenshots from playing on our servers post them here! :)

Edited by EandirUN
  • Like 1

the big problem with this server is though everyone including the server owners are a bunch of hackers! its horrible cant even have fun on this server!

This server is pretty cool but I find it difficult to find anyone, I'll have to join the teamspeak. I can't wait to really get into Dayz and have some real fun. 

@sergantwaffle even though I shouldn't respond to a one post account, I would like to make it aware that our server has never been one to have excessive hacking even though there isn't much we can do ATM to prevent it.

@Xeleith a few of our clans and regulars use our community TS try looking there. Also I've noticed and have been killed :P by players farther inland lately on the WS server

We have shutdown due to lack of funds. Hopefully we will be back in the future

Edited by EandirUN

We are back! Now with a Private Hive and Active Admins! Check the first page for new features!

Bump! lots of people added to whitelist! come join us for a clean well running server!