Romeo_alfa

Improvised clothing and new methods of camouflage.

So I thought it would be a good idea to add improvised clothing. And what do I mean by that? Well...

• It should be possible to paint rags in tan, black, green or grey colour so it can be added in different kind of clothing.
  • Blankets should be added to spawn so you can easily create improvised clothing in case you are bambi and dont got any.
  • Sewing kit + Rags + Kind of clothing= Improvised ghillie suit. but it should be extremely hard to get all the rags to add it and at least 5 pristine or worn sewing kits. It should only work with military clothing.
  • Berries could be used to paint your face, either brown or some kind of bluish dark colour.

Appart from that i think adding the upper body part of Gorka camo would be great as well as upper body hunting jacket.

Leave your comments and your opinions! Thanks.

PD: Why not add rendering in the scope zoom, therefore when you zoom in, in a far away location, the grass appears only in the scope reticle...

• Like 1

....= Improvised ghillie suit ....

While i like the idea of generally being able to craft some improvised clothings for those who want to look like Robinson Cruesoe. The amout of running bushes in DayZ Mod was hilarious and in my opinion totally immersion breaking... I'm quite happy that there are no ghillie suits in DayZ SA, and i hope it stays that way.

• Like 1